Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

visual art I Drew a Wolf, Looking For Feedback

ActualMelon

So I drew this today it's a picture of a wolf I drew it because I was bored I was hoping I could get some feedback from some of the folk on this forum. I would've put this on my other thread but this isn't really MLP related and I didn't wanna start breaking any rules.

OOfioO6.png?1

Please give me some kind of feedback anybawdy thanks.

• Brohoof 7

I have to say that this does look quite nice, with the luminosity from the fur and the colored background giving the piece an otherworldly feel to it.  Very cool and almost gives an air of tranquility as well.

With that being said, there are a few points that I do wish to point out to help you next time.  Though the anatomy of the wolf itself is fairly solid, the back would have a more natural look if you gave it a slight curve downward, as it is a bit too straight at the moment.  The head could also be a bit larger, to fill out the proportions better, but it still looks quite alright as is.

Just a couple things off the top of my head, but I still think you did a good job with this one.  Keep it up and I hope to see more in the future.  Take care! ^^

• Brohoof 2

I have to say that this does look quite nice, with the luminosity from the fur and the colored background giving the piece an otherworldly feel to it.  Very cool and almost gives an air of tranquility as well.

With that being said, there are a few points that I do wish to point out to help you next time.  Though the anatomy of the wolf itself is fairly solid, the back would have a more natural look if you gave it a slight curve downward, as it is a bit too straight at the moment.  The head could also be a bit larger, to fill out the proportions better, but it still looks quite alright as is.

Just a couple things off the top of my head, but I still think you did a good job with this one.  Keep it up and I hope to see more in the future.  Take care! ^^

Thanks for the feedback man. I'll keep your pointers in mind when I make another piece.

Thanks for the feedback man. I'll keep your pointers in mind when I make another piece.

You're more than welcome,  as I love trying to help out when I can ^^  Best of luck on your on your next piece!

• Brohoof 2

Ilove your wolf ;) I think you did a exellent job on it I like the glow effect you have going on there. I always love to see the talent we have here on the site, so keep up the good work. :muffins:

Thanks for the support man. I can always use it.

Very nice!  Color and composition is great.  As others have said, overall feel is wonderful.  If it were me, I would shorten the left front leg  at the wrist.  I would shorten it.  I would also put less turn under on the paw.  It looks unnatural to me. Head could be a bit bigger.  And also the forepaws.  Wolves have very large feet compared to dogs.  It's hard to make them too big.  But these are small quibbles.  It's a lovely piece!