request shop Pastel Pony's (AVATAR & SIG) Shop

_Kurtis

Welcome to...

Pastel Pony's Request Shop!

You're currently in ~SillyShy~'s Avatar & Signature Shop! Here, I can make you avatars and signatures!

First of all, let me start off by showing you some examples of the avatars and signatures that I make. Also, I do BOTH the donor signature size AND the regular member signature size. Please, take a look at these:

img-3505070-2-nOPp7sq.png AVATARS (examples of my work):

img-3505070-3-VEQKoqw.png

img-3505070-4-Uy9KAYH.png

img-3505070-5-nOPp7sq.png SIGNATURES (examples of my work):

img-3505070-6-GbyQoXn.png

img-3505070-7-IsIcmm2.png

RULES

If you looked at my examples and liked them, you'll probably find yourself wanting to request me. But before you do, please take a look at my rules!

img-3505070-8-nOPp7sq.pngYou can choose to request how many things you'd like. You can choose to request only one avatar (with no signature) or only one signature (with no avatar). OR you can choose to request BOTH an avatar and a signature. Which ever works for you is fine with me!

img-3505070-9-nOPp7sq.pngYou can choose any pony (or any THING) you'd like to see on your avatar/signature. It can be any official pony, your OC, or a character from some other show.

img-3505070-10-nOPp7sq.pngIt might take a teensie bit of time to make them, especially if a lot of people are asking at once, so please be patient! 

Request away!

Thank you for reading this thread, if you decided you'd like to request me, please go on ahead!  :) 

Edited by Pastel Pony

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's see if I can finally get a signature o:

I would want a signature only.

The size? 600x100

I would like also this vector,if possible: http://th00.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2013/246/9/f/pleased_cloudchaser_vector_by_hurricaney-d6kwfgi.png

The text would be my username (Lightwing),with the same kind of text used on the first example

Many thanks beforehand c:

Edited by Lightwing

Let's see if I can finally get a signature o:

I would want a signature only.

The size? 600x100

I would like also this vector,if possible: http://th00.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2013/246/9/f/pleased_cloudchaser_vector_by_hurricaney-d6kwfgi.png

The text would be my username (Lightwing),with the same kind of text used on the first example

Many thanks beforehand c:

Here you go, I really hope you like it!  :blush: 

8IlBr3u.png

Hi sillyshy! Would you mind making me a siggy with my OC's picture? I'd love to have one. :)

I'm so sorry for the late reply!  :( 

Anyway, can you please give me a full transparent picture of your OC that you'd like me to use in the signature? Also, do you want me to use your username in the signature, or your OC's name in the signature?  :)  (You don't want an avatar, right? Just making sure).

@,

Do you think you could make me a signature with this?

post-27192-0-96347900-1424129500_thumb.png

Text: Master Thief

Maybe the background could match her coat and magic color?

Edited by Shadowking58

oleander2.gif.60d28b5a82cd45210228aad9dfd284e5.gif

All My OCS

“The only time a lawyer can cry is when it's all over."

@,

Hello, I'd love a new avatar and signature! 

For the Image, I'd love for My OC's to be in a pose similar to this:

mane_six_base_02_by_selenaede-d59sxcp.pn

With Freezia at the top middle, Creative Heart at the top left, Lightning Nova on the bottom middle, Bloodrose Silverstone on the top right, Chrisanthimum Cynara on the bottom left, and Emerald Sheen on the bottom right. 

For the signiture: The same image of my avatar-but slightly glowing. Text next to it that reads 'Emerald <3' 

signature.jpg.913c165e4b3ea068a54230ece43f188d.jpg

Big thanks to @The Wife of Hawks, @Trix or Treatand @Splasheefor these images!

I'm so sorry for the late reply!  :( 

Anyway, can you please give me a full transparent picture of your OC that you'd like me to use in the signature? Also, do you want me to use your username in the signature, or your OC's name in the signature?  :)  (You don't want an avatar, right? Just making sure).

Sure! Here's a picture: Seeker%20Dragonheart%20Avatar_zpszlffsnh

As for the name, please use Seeker Dragonheart.

Edited by Seeker Dragonheart

post-8308-0-24263200-1457089482_zpsceedh

Hi sillyshy! Would you mind making me a siggy with my OC's picture? I'd love to have one. :)

Here you go! I really hope you like it. If you don't particularly like something about it, I can always change it!  :) 

OX1RvcV.png

@,

Do you think you could make me a signature with this?

attachicon.gifpost-26402-0-23851000-1422622051.png

Text: Master Thief

Maybe the background could match her coat and magic color?

Here you go! I hope you're satisfied. PLEASE tell me if you don't like it, I can always redo it!  :) 

znjViua.png

Here you go! I really hope you like it. If you don't particularly like something about it, I can always change it! :)

img-3507862-1-OX1RvcV.png

Here you go! I hope you're satisfied. PLEASE tell me if you don't like it, I can always redo it! :)

znjViua.png

Thank you so much. It's awesome

oleander2.gif.60d28b5a82cd45210228aad9dfd284e5.gif

All My OCS

“The only time a lawyer can cry is when it's all over."

@,

Hello, I'd love a new avatar and signature! 

For the Image, I'd love for My OC's to be in a pose similar to this:

img-3506105-1-mane_six_base_02_by_selena

With Freezia at the top middle, Creative Heart at the top left, Lightning Nova on the bottom middle, Bloodrose Silverstone on the top right, Chrisanthimum Cynara on the bottom left, and Emerald Sheen on the bottom right. 

For the signiture: The same image of my avatar-but slightly glowing. Text next to it that reads 'Emerald <3' 

I was a tad confused on whether you wanted your avatar/signature to match your CURRENT avatar, or the one with six OCs. So, I made an avatar/signature to match your current avatar AND an avatar/signature to match the one with the six OCs. Hope you like them!  :) 

Set 1:

yozf6Gu.png

xDbiEkD.png

Set 2:

wLnvtjz.png

Eirphze.png

Edited by ~SillyShy~

Can never have too many signatures : 3

a 600 x 200 dimension signature with this vector if you can:

flop_flop_by_fillyblue-d73jm2u.png

also the text can just be "A Super Duper Party Pony" if you can fit it : 3 if not then just use "Cheese Sandwich"

DZf4iNK.png

matching setups with my bff pathfinder

Can never have too many signatures : 3

a 600 x 200 dimension signature with this vector if you can:

img-3508057-1-flop_flop_by_fillyblue-d73

also the text can just be "A Super Duper Party Pony" if you can fit it : 3 if not then just use "Cheese Sandwich"

Here you go, Wheatley! I hope you like it.  ;) 

FJW1Z5Z.png

I was a tad confused on whether you wanted your avatar/signature to match your CURRENT avatar, or the one with six OCs. So, I made an avatar/signature to match your current avatar AND an avatar/signature to match the one with the six OCs. Hope you like them!  :) 

Set 1:

img-3508021-2-yozf6Gu.png

img-3508021-3-xDbiEkD.png

Set 2:

img-3508021-4-wLnvtjz.png

img-3508021-5-Eirphze.png

They are both amazing. Thanks so much, sorry for the confusion.

signature.jpg.913c165e4b3ea068a54230ece43f188d.jpg

Big thanks to @The Wife of Hawks, @Trix or Treatand @Splasheefor these images!

I would like to make a request.: ) I would like Knit Wise as a signature !! Here's a photo~ (Try to take out the "Lazyloll" and the scarf if it's troubling you...)

w7br4m.jpg

If you need a different one then ask ! It wouldn't matter what size it is.: ) I would like the text to say "Falling snow touches my heart. I can't have that feeling being anywhere else.-KnitWise" Or if that's too long than "Falling snow touches my heart -KnitWise" : D Doesn't matter if the words are a little small, they don't need to be giant.

She loves hot cocoa, fireplaces, snow and scarves !: )

Edited by KnitWise

How about 1 avatar and sig with Silver Spoon? I like her, the text for the sig, just Silver Spoon is best pony. Actually, I think a lot of ponies are best pony.

I would like to make a request.: ) I would like Knit Wise as a signature !! Here's a photo~ (Try to take out the "Lazyloll" and the scarf if it's troubling you...)

w7br4m.jpg

If you need a different one then ask ! It wouldn't matter what size it is.: ) I would like the text to say her name..Which is Knit Wise.

She is adorable. I think she is best pony. Actually, I say all ponies are best pony. I like all the same. Pony master race.

CIz2S.gif

Help my egg, please. Click it to help it hatch.

w7br4m.jpg

If you need a different one then ask ! It wouldn't matter what size it is.: ) I would like the text to say "Falling snow touches my heart. I can't have that feeling being anywhere else.-KnitWise" Or if that's too long than "Falling snow touches my heart -KnitWise" : D Doesn't matter if the words are a little small, they don't need to be giant.

First of all, I want to tell you that your OC is super cute!  :) 

Here is your signature, I hope you like it:

KsVQ1ez.png

How about 1 avatar and sig with Silver Spoon? I like her, the text for the sig, just Silver Spoon is best pony. Actually, I think a lot of ponies are best pony.

She is adorable. I think she is best pony. Actually, I say all ponies are best pony. I like all the same. Pony master race.

Here you go, I really hope you like the avatar/signature!  :lol: 

A4MYXhi.png

SIGNATURE: 

7d1DoqH.png

First of all, I want to tell you that your OC is super cute!  :) 

Here is your signature, I hope you like it:

img-3508754-2-KsVQ1ez.png

Here you go, I really hope you like the avatar/signature!  :lol: 

A4MYXhi.png

SIGNATURE: 

7d1DoqH.png

Thanks. I like them both. Good job.

CIz2S.gif

Help my egg, please. Click it to help it hatch.

img-3508720-1-w7br4m.jpg

Oh my goodness, I'm so sorry for not seeing that you wanted the signature to say "Falling snow touches my heart"! I'll re-do the signature right now, again, I'm very sorry. 

New Signature (with the quote):

r63IwWZ.png

Thank you so much, thank you again for fixing it !: ) I was wondering if you could also do a little signauture for me also..?: ) if you don't mind that is ! Only if you have time.

But thanks so much !

Thank you so much, thank you again for fixing it !: ) I was wondering if you could also do a little signauture for me also..?: ) if you don't mind that is ! Only if you have time.

But thanks so much !

Here, I finished it! Is this what you meant by "little"?  :) 

YgdWwwc.png

Oh my goodness...I didn't mean little signature..I just meant an Icon ! I guess I was thinking about little signatures as I was typing.xD I'm so sorry for that !

Here you go! I hope you like it.  :) 

With text:

2M1MX8o.png

Without text:

cL5awRU.png