Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

New to the Forums AND the Fandom B)

kaptain

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

How did you find MLP Forums?

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

How did you find MLP Forums?:

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic:

Hey there, I go by kaptain and I am a pretty young Dutch brony who has just VERY recently gotten into the whole Pony thing, infact it's today (2/18/2015) that I have finally admitted that I like MLP to all my friends and what not online and in offline. (no one cared except a lot of naughty jokes spawned from the ordeal) 

My whole life basically consists of gaming primarily Team Fortress 2 as I have clocked well over four thousand hours into that game and currently play in the Premiership Division in ETF2L 6v6 and Highlander and basically no life that game

I also listen to a lot of rap and hip hop music and am practically in love with just jamming out too my bad music tastes while being bad at tf2. I also have a keen interest in video editing though I'm really bad and really just make really short poorly edited tf2 frag movies.

I also enjoy reading and H.P. Lovecraft makes me happy in all sorts of ways B~) I like edgy dark short stories so if you write some send them to me and I'll poorly (though fairly) critique it for ya.

I can't really think of much else to add though hit me up if you have any questions 7B)

Edited by kaptain
  • Brohoof 7

post-31081-0-73881200-1420426576_thumb.png

Hey there kaptain, welcome to the forums! :yay: It's great to have you here, and everypony- myself included, if that's okay :blush:- would be happy to show you around or help with whatever if you wish ;) I hope you enjoy your stay in this friendly community, and feel free to send a PM my way if you wish! :squee:

• Brohoof 3

Welcome! I am the one and only Flash Brush! If you want to hang out some time you can find me cheering up people in the Life Advice Section, in the Cloudsdale Colosseum & the one place where all of us creative bronies go -drum roll- Octavia's Hall/Pony Artwork!!!

post-31838-0-51909900-1424257047_thumb.jpg

tumblr_m5oqqkdgHH1qg26zfo8_250.gif

• Brohoof 4

Welcome bro hope u have an awesome time here on the forum!!! Best Wishes :)

P.S - If you need anything feel free to ask im on most of the time =D

• Brohoof 4

Welcome to the forum! YAY!

img-3427017-1-img-3329361-1-fluffle_puff
I hope you make a bunch of friends while you're here! And that you stick around for a long time! :muffins:

Also, if you have any questions, concerns, or experience any issues, please feel free to let us know by creating a thread in the Site Questions & Tech Support forum, so we can get you answers, assurances, and/or solutions! :muffins:

• Brohoof 4

hey.png

Welcome to MLP Forums! I'm Cinnamon, but feel free to call me Cinna. ^^

If you have any questions, or just want a pony to chat with, feel free to PM me! I hope you have a great time!

I have been into the show since 2011 so I have been in the fandom or whatever for years now. xD But we always welcome new members into it! And I had friends that played Team Fortress 2 though I never played it, but I am familliar with the game. Now you have a great time and I hope that you will make lots of friends now! See you around!

• Brohoof 4

748.png

Happy to have you here! I think you're really brave and should be proud of that you actually took the step and told your friends about it all! That's amazing!

Hope you'll like it here! 

Edited by rosenflickan
  • Brohoof 4

Hello friend, here you'll find an spetacular forum, where everyone are friends, we share content, talk and most important, we have lots of fun here, so come with us, it'll be fun i promise                      :D

Everyone on the forum is very kind with each other, if you have any question or problem, just ask any other member or staffer so we can help you                      :squee:

And remember, together "We've got hearts as strong as horses"

• Brohoof 4