What made you happy today?

Haruhi-chan

• 2 weeks later...

It snowed tonight and it still hasn't melted.

• Brohoof 2
  • smile 1

T-90.jpg.c09d40d696a92846d7036daccbfabe0c.jpg
                                                                                                                                                   T-90

I made Cantonese-styled scrambled eggs, got rid of furniture that were only taking up space, and I’ve finished my orientation for an online school program with time to spare :mlp_icwudt:

Edited by Steve Piranha
Grammar DERP
  • Brohoof 2

img-32537-1-post-15132-0-63886300-146778

Sig by Discords

Noticing improvement in my art!!! Proud of myself :oh_golly:

• Brohoof 1
  • smile 1
  • Excited 1
  • Hugs 1

𝔗𝔥𝔢𝔯𝔢'𝔰 𝔞𝔩𝔴𝔞𝔶𝔰 𝔬𝔭𝔭𝔬𝔯𝔱𝔲𝔫𝔦𝔱𝔶 𝔱𝔬 𝔡𝔬 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔣𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔫𝔡𝔩𝔶 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔫𝔤!

slightlybigscone.png.d32b27b7260a958d4c29ef2633c4ea89.png

I lasted 25 minutes following an hour long workout video lol. That’s better than what I was expecting. I’m hopeful that if I keep at it I can last the full hour. 

• Brohoof 3
  • Delighted Giggle 1
  • smile 1

Untitled.jpg.dc23eadfbda4ab52e60143e3d8efe756.jpg
*On Wednesdays We Wear Pink And Betray The Organization*

After getting rid of trash in my garage, I’ve organized it. Man, feels so good having some order in that place. There’s still room for improvement, namely some my expired soft drinks, but it’s nowhere near as bad as it was until two days ago :mlp_icwudt:

• Brohoof 2
  • smile 2

img-32537-1-post-15132-0-63886300-146778

Sig by Discords

3 hours ago, Thankful Brony 42 said:

Snuggling with my cat.

You and me both.

• Brohoof 1
  • smile 1
  • Hugs 1

GENERATION 30:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

The guy I get my cards from is an absolute god with his shipping methods. I'm getting Valiant Smashers before it's officially released.

• Brohoof 1
  • smile 2

Untitled.jpg.dc23eadfbda4ab52e60143e3d8efe756.jpg
*On Wednesdays We Wear Pink And Betray The Organization*

I was able to find mulled wine (non-alcoholic) in the store, I haven't seen it in the store for a year.

• Excited 1
  • Party! 1

T-90.jpg.c09d40d696a92846d7036daccbfabe0c.jpg
                                                                                                                                                   T-90

@Clawdeen and @Planeswalker Silky liked a post of mine where I was feeling sad because I miss Lucky Bolt and The Wife of Law. :rarity:

I'm happy for their support because I've been feeling sad that I might never get to talk to Lucky Bolt again and The Wife of Law leaving

still gets to me whenever I see her avatar which, isn't difficult because Wife made a lot of posts as an Admin. 

I miss talking to Luck Bolt and The Wife of Law so much and I hope they're both doing well. :kindness:

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 1
  • smile 1
  • Hugs 2

TwilightSparkleSignature.jpg.0d055147cf8a9a07f168c1caa7755f71.jpg