Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Calling all blank flanks.

RainbowTashie

I have found what I believe to be my special talent. I am very good at academia, rather like Hermionie from Harry Potter. I also love the supernatural and idea of magic! I think that my cutie mark would be something like a rune, book, or quill pen and ink.

I'm pretty much talentless, have to try really hard to be even decent at anything. I suppose there is academic writing, which a lot of people have told me I'm a natural at... But academic writing? MEH. Lol

I always associate myself with music because that is what I'd most like to be good at. It is what makes me feel the absolute best when I am able to accomplish anything with it, but I am not naturally talented at it and just no longer have the energy (well...that's putting it simply, there's more to it than that, but it's physical) to fully pursue it... Pursue it enough to get where I want to be.

Artsy-stuff. That's my calling and what i am ultimately best at.

If you can't find your hidden talent, you can partake in new hobbies like playing an instrument or drawing. I used to have a hard time finding my talent, until I tried something new. Now, I know my talent is writing creative stories/poems.

Really, I don't know if I have one yet. I certainly don't have a job that I like. I have a job, but it's really something I had to settle for because it was the only one available. I want to try cooking, but I'm not sure if it'll be something I want to do as a career, or just as a hobby.

Then again, my OC is a bartender, so maybe I could get in to that. It's a subset of cooking I guess.

Edited by Suitaloo
  • Brohoof 1

Strangely enough I have discovered recently that I'm frickin' good at growing plants and taking care of them, maybe that's what I'm mean to do later in life?

I'm good at a lot to be honest. I have no idea what my real talent is. Having a lot of things actually makes it difficult to narrow on just one major one.

The thing is, I actually have a few talents

Its just they are all cancelled out by me being terrible at something else

eg. I have a visual spatial reasoning skill that is within the top 5% of the country, but my maths is absolutely terrible. So I cant do engineering and stuff like that  :okiedokielokie: 

I'm trying out art at the moment, but its haaaaard xD