How important is MLP for you?

Mesme Rize

How Important is the show for you?  

90 users have voted

1. 1. How important is the show for you?

• This show is my life
    • very
    • kind of
    • so-so
    • i don't really care

Well aside from loving the show a good friend of mine on here pretty much saved my life so yeah pretty important!

Wjp2DTZ.jpg          

§I Was Born Awesome, Not Perfect§

It's somewhat important to me.  The show and the fandom really help me when I'm feeling down, as well as giving me a more open mind.  On a larger scale though, it is just a cartoon that I like and it doesn't come before my family, friends, and studies.

Edited by Shinytyphlosion

MLP: FiM is quite important to me, I mean I like to blame it on why I have changed so much compared to who I was before I watched MLP. I also really enjoy this fandom (especially the community of this website) and I buy a LOT of MLP related merchandise. 

• Brohoof 1

Aspiring animator/illustrator, founder of MLPF's Lighthoof and Shimmy Shake fan club!

"The magic of friendship grows"

Well, I'm not on the level of 'Obsessed' but it's stll pretty darn important to me. I always look forward to Pony things, be it canon or fanon, I love it all nonetheless. It's one of the things that changed me for the better, I'd say. It sends in a huge income of entertainment aswell, not to mention this awesome forum.

Alright, I might be a teeny, tiny bit obsessed

Edited by Lord Bradley

img-26276-1-img-26276-1-img-26276-1-img-
Special thanks to @Proton for making the Signature!
https://mlpforums.com/page/eqw-characters/_/approved/drakk-moonshine-r358
I Am The One Who Hides Those Things You Never Find... I Am The One Who Watches You From The Corner Of Your Eye... I Am The Lord Of All Mysteries... Greetings, And May We Be The Best Of Friends
Ah, back to the classic.

During the hiatus my interest began to wane greatly-I'm not even sure if I'll watch Season 5 when it comes around to airing, it just feels different than it used to with the more losses the characters are going through and the increasing number sub-par comics.

So, now I'm a part of the fandom, but I quit the comics in the summer of last year and am not really looking forward to new episodes, anymore.

Mlp helped me cope with the loss of my first son to diabetes. It's been a constant and unfailing anti-depressant for me over the years. and along with cognitive therapy, MLP and I will finally beat my depression into submission. 

Now if only I wasn't a shy a a certain yellow pegasus, I'd be making more friends.

• Brohoof 1

post-11553-0-95734900-1383671362.png

Signature by Jewel of Rarity

Even though i started watching the show before i was suicidal, it helped me get through it, and the final push i needed to come out of my depression was a PMV, ever since then I've lived my life happier and continued to watch the show

Purple_Abstractsignature_2.jpg

MLP is extremely important to me, not simply as a form of entertainment but on an emotional and spiritual level as well. It is one of the most spiritually important things to me in life, not including people. 

I wouldn't say that the show is my life, however. There are things in life that are just as or more important to me than MLP, and overall there is a wide range of things that make up my life and what I do.

• Brohoof 1

MLPFSignature.png.59d9585b08bc894da6c58dade70c9bab.png

It's kind of important to me. I love the show. It has helped me through tough times. When I'm feeling depressed or upset, I watch it to help me feel better. I love being part of the fandom and I will be there till the end.

TWILIGHT SPARKLE LEVEL OBSESSION OVER MLP AND THE SPELLING OF OBSESSION

Just kidding. Seriously, it's helped me a lot. It's also been a big time waster. I found the show last july, and took a couple of months to catch up. I lept into fanfiction almost before the show itself; TwiDash shipping was my first exposure to fanfiction in general. I came because of the fandom, stayed because of the fandom. Reason I like fanfiction is because my mind can transport me to Equestria as it really would look, not the cartoony variant. Ponies have real fur, and even though they have big eyes, things like RD's eyes going through trees don't happen. With Discord's they do, fyi. But I digress.

I'd say fimfiction has helped me more than MLP:FiM ever did or could. I love the show itself, but stay for the stories. I stay for the music. Art. Over-thinking the physics. Magical theory. That's one reason why I haven't came here yet; I just didn't feel a need. I came here to get help on my loooong essay, and actually have posted more than 6 posts in an afternoon. Somehow MLPForums is addictive. Maybe it's because I'm less shy online than in real life? But I digress again.

MLP is important. I couldn't take it away from my life easily. It's cheesy, but I'd say it made my life 20% cooler in 10 seconds flat.