Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private [closed] Adventures of the Equestrian Seas

Pucksterv

Spellbind had gone into the bar, but it had been a couple of minutes after everypony else had. And when she had gone in, she had sat at a table well away from everypony else and ordered a soda for herself. She couldn't resist peeking over at them every so often.

@@Littlecandylulu903

Rave noticed Spellbind alone and went over to her with his other drink. He sat down beside her. "What is the matter? Why won't you join us? Come, join us and be merry. Drink beside us. You might not get another chance you know". He gave her a smile and offered her a hoof. 

Lordy drunk his tankard in a few seconds (he was still pretty thirsty). THis drink was weird... It was alcoholic, yet also a bit sweet. Not as strong as those army drinks... hell those were made in such a way you would even forget if your limb got caught off, nevertheless it had a distinct touch to it.

@@Littlecandylulu903,

"Yes, indded why dont you join the table. Here, have my seat." he stands up. (The code was in action again) 

@@Littlecandylulu903, @@Orion Caelum

"I don't think there is any reason to hold a grudge against Tyra and I am not asking you to make peace with her. I am asking you to join us and have a merry time. You don't have to accept someones way to do that" Rave had heard about the incident between Spellbind and Tyra. "I for one don't accept the ways of Celestia and yet I am still sitting in the same room as Wilhelm... uhh, no offence" he glanced to Wilhelm. 

(edited)

Wilhelm shrugged. "I've been on a ship with you for several months. I've gotten used to it. Besides, Mr. Sombra Lover, I'm probably going to be too drunk to care in several minutes. Or an hour. I kind of tend to lose track of time while I'm either drinking or writing or making stuff ex- I mean, inventing stuff." He smiled, and went back to drinking scotch and reading a book. 

Edited by Orion Caelum

@@Orion Caelum, @@Littlecandylulu903

"You do that you Celestial worshiper" he grinned. He looked back to Spellbind. "So what do you say? Please join us, it wouldn't be the same without you, you are a part of the crew and you played a vital role in our journey. I still haven't forgotten that you dashed into those ruins after me and tried to save me, not caring for your own safey". 

@@Littlecandylulu903

"Now... dont force me to stand up here till were done for nothing..." he smiled, "as i will not be sitting down until you decide to join us. I mean.... just a drink thats all, shouldn't be that hard to handle now should it? You wouldn't want to miss the toast, now would you?"

Scarlett nudges caramel and points over to Spellbind and the others "Want to go and join them? I'mm grab some glasses and we can break out some of your Cookie Rum". Upon saying Cookie Rum she levitates the bottle of the substance out of her bag.

She smirks "You know you want to"

"I would really like some of that rum but it's better if I stay here for a while. I think Spellblind doesn't want to be around me for a while." Caramel hopped off the bar which she was still sitting on and sat down on her chair again. She took another a sip of her drink. "If ye wanna join them, be my guest, I don't mind." Caramel said with a smile.

Scarlett sits back on a blanket of levitation while levitating the bottle over to Caramel and a glass as well. She pours some of the rum while saying "Oh come on Caramel, surely you two can agree to put your differences aside for one night, your last night."

"I don't know Scarlett, I might join ye later. I think I'll need some booze in me before I give the announcement anyways." Caramel said, taking another sip of her drink. "Go join them, I'll be there later." Caramel looked at the table where spellblind was sitting. "I hope this grudge against doesn't last long." Caramel thought to herself.

"I don't know Scarlett, I might join ye later. I think I'll need some booze in me before I give the announcement anyways." Caramel said, taking another sip of her drink. "Go join them, I'll be there later." Caramel looked at the table where spellblind was sitting. "I hope this grudge against doesn't last long." Caramel thought to herself.

Scarlett turns back to her drink and says "Yea, I guess so. But if you don't mind I'm going to stay here with you for a bit longer. Besides Lordy you're the only one that I've really talked to."

Taking a sip of the drink she says "Thanks for getting me off of that Island"

"I would have been a monster if I left you there on that island. No thanks needed." Caramel nodded to Scarlett. "Well maybe a little rum would be a nice thank you." Caramel said with a grin. Caramel turned around, looking at the table behind her again. "One more drink and then I gotta speak up." Caramel thought to herself again, a bit sad.

"I would have been a monster if I left you there on that island. No thanks needed." Caramel nodded to Scarlett. "Well maybe a little rum would be a nice thank you." Caramel said with a grin. Caramel turned around, looking at the table behind her again. "One more drink and then I gotta speak up." Caramel thought to herself again, a bit sad.

Scarlett smirks ad says "You can have the bottle!"

She starts to levitate the bottle over, before brining it back and pouring a small amount into a test tube she pulled out of her saddlebag, and then levitating the bottle back to Caramel. Before waiting for a confused look she says "I need to figure out how to finish making it."

"It's been fun"

"Thank you my dear friend, enjoy whatever ye're gonna do with that tube." Caramel said confused even though Scarlett explained to her what she was going to do. Caramel grabbed the bottle and filled up her glass. She took a sip and then noticed the bartender looking at her. "What? Ye've seen me drinking more." 

Gaping slightly, Scarlett says "Caramel, I literally just explained this."

Levitating the tube in between her and Caramel she says "I'm going to take this"

She then takes the bottle from Caramel, temporarily of course, and says "And make it into this."

Hoofing the bottle back she says "Savvy?"

• Brohoof 1

Tyra sat with Caramel and Scarlett, overhearing all this talk about...something. She was curious to get in on it.

She leaned over and inspected the tube. "What is this...thing?" She gave it an experimental sniff. "What does it do? Does it make rum taste better?"

"Aye, I understand Scarlett'' Caramel nodded. She then turned a little so she was facing Tyra. "That is the rum, from this bottle. If I understand correctly, Scarlett is gonna use it to make more rum, by trying to figure out the ingredients." Caramel said while taking another sip. She stood up and walked towards the table where Spellblind, Rave and others were sitting. 

Tyra sat with Caramel and Scarlett, overhearing all this talk about...something. She was curious to get in on it.

She leaned over and inspected the tube. "What is this...thing?" She gave it an experimental sniff. "What does it do? Does it make rum taste better?"

Scarlett almost literally facehoofs at the comment about what Tyra thought the tube was full of. "No, that's not what the tube is..."

"Aye, I understand Scarlett'' Caramel nodded. She then turned a little so she was facing Tyra. "That is the rum, from this bottle. If I understand correctly, Scarlett is gonna use it to make more rum, by trying to figure out the ingredients." Caramel said while taking another sip. She stood up and walked towards the table where Spellblind, Rave and others were sitting.

"Oh thank Luna, Caramel knows what's going on!" Scarlett says with a look of relief on her face.

She sarcastically continues "Everypony's a genius"

@, @@JonasDarkmane, @@Unicorncob @ @@Littlecandylulu903, @@Lordav, @@Orion Caelum,

Caramel climbed up the table, raising her glass to get everypony's attention. "Excuse me, Mares and Gentlecolts, Could I have yer attention please? I would like to make a toast to this incredible adventure we all have been through together." Caramel said looking around the room.

Scarlett quickly trots over to where the others were sitting and sat down next to Lordy. She says quietly to Lodry "This is going to be good"

Scarlett quickly gets comfortable before Caramel carries on talking and things to herself "I wasn't with them for long, but it was fun"

Wilhelm smiled and raised his glass. "Hear, hear! To adventure, and to every one of us!" He looked around the room, and his smile was tempered somewhat by the knowledge that, everything concerned, he would probably never see these ponies again. But, he thought as he reflected on their adventures, it's not like he hadn't experienced enough by their side. These ponies would always be in his memory, and all the adventures they had together would doubtless remain for years.