Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Trade places with a pony of your choice

Tom Snyder

img-3603217-1-friendship_is_magic_cast_p

So your bodies are switched with a random pony, but you have no idea who it is yet, so what i'm saying is: Let's make this a little random; open the image in its own tab, close your eyes, and move the mouse around for a little bit and whichever pony you land on is the one you are. This will sound like a game, but its not; its just a way to take you by surprise.

Edited by Candy Star
  • Brohoof 3

So we don't get to choose who we get swapped with?

I guess i put that the wrong way, but yes, you do. I'm sorry if i confused you.

What i'm saying is, as you approach the mirror, who do you think you'll be?

I guess i put that the wrong way, but yes, you do. I'm sorry if i confused you.

What i'm saying is, as you approach the mirror, who do you think you'll be?

Let's make this a little random; I'll open the image in its own tab, close my eyes, and move my mouse around for a little bit and whichever pony I land on is the one I am. Here goes:

Fluttershy is the unlucky pony who gets to wake up in somewhere new. 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Let's make this a little random; I'll open the image in its own tab, close my eyes, and move my mouse around for a little bit and whichever pony I land on is the one I am. Here goes:

Fluttershy is the unlucky pony who gets to wake up in somewhere new. 

Oooh, i like it. good idea. i'm terrible with words sometimes. okay, i'll just use that. Changed it to what you said, so that should be better i think? :o

But i got Prince Blueblood, unlucky.

Edited by Candy Star

I landed on Trixie...and I am okay with this.

"Smug sense of self-satisfaction ACTIVATED!"

Princess Cadance.  OMG!  I'm a princess!  It's what I've always dreamed of. ; _ ;  Very nearly got Shining Armor Hot Dogs.  Glad I didn't.

'Cause princess!

And I can make random ponies fall in love with each other.  In recent news: Mac n' Cheese is suddenly canon.

I make myself dizzy by spining my chair with my eyes closed, then searched blind for my screen). I landed on Scootaloo.

I may sugest changing the system for the random selection:

Remove the current image from the initial post, changing it with a link (placed after this instructions):

- Spread the fingers of one hand around the area were a full sized image will be visible in your browser.

- Choose the order of priority for your fingers (ex: the pinkie, then the thumb, etc); if the first did not land on a pony check the next.

- With the other hand, open the link and check what pony you become.

Extra points if you provide different links with the same image displaced, inverted and/or zoomed in; for those who already know where each pony is to try again.

I landed on Applejack... :blink: but...but... I'm male...

Meh, AJ has always been sort of a tomboy anyway.

I landed on Twilight Sparkle.  oh horse apples!!!!!!!!  I hate homework :okiedokielokie: !!!!!!!  Also, sorry Twilight :(