Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Where's all the Forum Vets?

Finesthour

Lol its pretty speical to some people apparntly...

Nah, it's just you get to know a bunch of people posting everywhere. It's pretty no-lifey and exhausting tbh, but I enjoy it :P

You can put it down as your hobbie then. XD

Hobbies:

• I can post a lot on a forum

Oh boy, my life is all set lmao.

Back then, I used to care so much about being the top poster. I remember the wars I had with Lady Rarity Pony to be #1.

Hobbies:

• I can post a lot on a forum
Oh boy, my life is all set lmao.

Back then, I used to care so much about being the top poster. I remember the wars I had with Lady Rarity Pony to be #1.

Omygosh! I love LRP !!! Hahaha you guys must have really had gone at it!

Omygosh! I love LRP !!! Hahaha you guys must have really had gone at it!

Oh lord, we'd literally post one right after another in a race to win. We'd post as much as possible while the other was asleep, trying to outdo another.

@@Finesthour

Moving this to General Discussion by request. Admittedly I should've moved this earlier, so apologies on that. :)

@@Finesthour

Moving this to General Discussion by request. Admittedly I should've moved this earlier, so apologies on that. :)

Thanks man, it was my fault anyway. I have no idea what came over me when I posted it over there!

• Brohoof 2

Don't really count as a vet, but I'm still here. Though I haven't really been on nor posting nearly as much as I use to I have still had far too many good times here to just  leave. :lol:

They get bored of the fandom or this place. Plus if enough other friends leave, it gives them less reason to come. That or they've managed to get banned after so long.

• 2 weeks later...