Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Where's all the Forum Vets?

Finesthour

August 2012 here! I don't know if I'd necessarily call myself a vet, but I think I've been around for a while :)

I remember when I came across the forums. I was really bored during a night shift, back when I was taking physics and math to get into coding. It was around a month or two after I became a brony.

Oh shit, forum nostalgia thread! Day 1 member represent!

I'm not that active these days, mainly just lurking and joining the occasional RP.

They're in Mordor, within the fiery chasms of mount doom.

Well I do have a vacation home in Mordor...

• Brohoof 3

Joined back in July 2012 so it's been a while since I've been here. Met some amazing people on this site and for some reason if I tend to try and break away from this place i end up missing it a lot. Lots of ups and downs in that time but I've learned a lot of things since 2012.

Late 2012, though considering that I jealously fondly remember getting 3rd place in a Best Applejack Fan contest against Clarity and Spazzy (they were pretty much the only AJ fans around then, now we're an ALMIGHTY ARMY and I'm probably like #6 or something maybe), I'm going to count myself as a vet. 

I'm smarter and older by which I mean 15 but mature for my age. That being said, honestly I'm not much different. I just brag more now.

My interest in MLP tends to wax and wane. For the first part of the year it's been pretty much in a waning period, but the hype always seems to return for me. That's probably the source of some of the disappearance, since for some people I'm sure it just sort of wanes and doesn't come back. 

Edited by Stellafera

@@HunterTSN,

I'm remembered by the great and powerful Streampunk Ninja?! My life is complete!

And I do remember seeing you around a lot too back in 2012, you kinda fizzled out in 2013.

So I was hanging around the forums again, then noticed something peculiar. I saw I had 999 missed messages. What I saw scarred me for a while. Every single PM since I've joined the forums. This brought on a wave of nostalgia, so I was interested who all still hangs around the joint since the good ol days?

I'm still around.  You and I were in that 500 word short story event during the summer of 2012.

• 4 years later...

I've been here since 2016 not quite a vet, (I think(?)). But it's the longest time I've ever been on compared to the other forums.

I've been here since the second day the forums opened. I actually was signed up to join the day the forums opened, but the email didn't get to me or something so I had to find out that the forums opened up myself... A day late. D:

• Brohoof 1

41 minutes ago, Envy said:

I've been here since the second day the forums opened. I actually was signed up to join the day the forums opened, but the email didn't get to me or something so I had to find out that the forums opened up myself... A day late. D:

Oh close enough :P . Did you happen to know about the forums before it opened or did you just happen to stumble upon it on the first day it opened :wacko: ?

I know I just decided to search "MLP Forums" and this was the first result :nom: . What other name wouldn't take first place and be the busiest :P ?