Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Where's all the Forum Vets?

Finesthour

So I was hanging around the forums again, then noticed something peculiar. I saw I had 999 missed messages. What I saw scarred me for a while. Every single PM since I've joined the forums. This brought on a wave of nostalgia, so I was interested who all still hangs around the joint since the good ol days?

• Brohoof 10

So I was hanging around the forums again, then noticed something peculiar. I saw I had 999 missed messages. What I saw scarred me for a while. Every single PM since I've joined the forums. This brought on a wave of nostalgia, so I was interested who all still hangs around the joint since the good ol days?

Sorry, I'm pretty new here, I barely have 2 weeks since joining, but I intend to get there  B)

• Brohoof 3

I'm still here, haven't gone anywhere. There are still plenty of the old-timers still hanging around, although some have left for a variety of reasons, and still some others decided to do something idiotic to get themselves banned when they could have just, you know... gone somewhere else.

Still plenty of us hanging around though, if you know where to look.

• Brohoof 7

I joined Jan 2013. Suppose I'm veteranish. Although I went on a very long hiatus.

• Brohoof 3

I joined Jan 2013. Suppose I'm veteranish. Although I went on a very long hiatus.

Same applies to me, I floated around here and there for much of 2013, it was not until Jan of 2014 I really became active.

• Brohoof 2

I was actually hoping to remain very active but then I just sort of floated away for a good long while. I was still very active at EQTV for movie nights. Now I come on the forums when I have time.

• Brohoof 3

I'm still here, haven't gone anywhere. There are still plenty of the old-timers still hanging around, although some have left for a variety of reasons, and still some others decided to do something idiotic to get themselves banned when they could have just, you know... gone somewhere else.

Still plenty of us hanging around though, if you know where to look.

Woah, you're an admin now .-. Times change man.

• Brohoof 2

I became an admin in June of 2013. You were still active then.

lol

I joined in March 2013. So I'm not a vet. 

So yeah...

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

I became an admin in June of 2013. You were still active then.

Nah man, around that time I disliked ponies and the fandom, so I mainly only made blog posts.

@Finesthour, what about World of Equestria? I think there're some forum vets there.

The heck is that?
Edited by Finesthour
  • Brohoof 1

I joined the site after watching pony for a long while and figuring I should consider myself a fan now somewhere in December 2011. Though I must admit I've never been particularly active! I mostly read and enjoyed the forums from a lurker's position. Eventually I stopped logging on and kept browsing at infrequent intervals for a... long while!

• Brohoof 1

I've been around since mid 2012. You're not alone pal. So many members have either been banned or left because they couldn't handling the changes and growth this community has experienced.

• Brohoof 1

I've been around since like June 2012, but never got involved with really talkin' to people until like this year.  :lol:  I doubt I can really call myself a "Forum Vet" though.

• Brohoof 1