request shop PucksterV's OC shop [closed]

Pucksterv

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@@Stardust Balance

Finally finished! Hope you like it! 

Would it be okay to post this on my deviant? And if so, do you want me to credit you?

You go right ahead and do as you please, my dear. I am so happy right now! :D Thank you so much! This is going on my profile, if that's alright with you.

*Walks off happily with the picture in tow, muttering how much of a lucky stallion Jonas is.*

You go right ahead and do as you please, my dear. I am so happy right now! :D Thank you so much! This is going on my profile, if that's alright with you.

*Walks off happily with the picture in tow, muttering how much of a lucky stallion Jonas is.*

Sure you can post it on yer profile :D And yes, Jonas is indeed a lucky stallion  ;)

Sure you can post it on yer profile :D And yes, Jonas is indeed a lucky stallion  ;)

Yea, and you must be a lucky mare for how much he posts about you (seriously it's so cute that if i see another one i'm going to start puking rainbows again) :wub:

If you have enougth time, could you do my OC Buzz. His link is on my sig (on phone atm so can't post his reference pic (damm the lack of a forum app)) Thank you and continue on with the great work :)

(edited)

so what do you do hear Puck? do you make OC's or something?

yes I do althou I am awfully busy with other things at the moment so it will take a lot time until I'm able to draw again.

what does an OC shop do? also Puck how does one manage this? it looks difficult...

It is indeed difficult. I started this OC shop for pratice :D that all I guess

Edited by Pucksterv

yes I do althou I am awfully busy with other things at the moment so it will take a lot time until I'm able to draw again. 

Drawing takes time, i respect that Puck, good luck in whatever else that you are doing...

@

Finally done, I hope you like it. I had a lot of fun drawing the clothes, it was a real challenge. I think it looks pretty good  :lol:

Would it be okay if I posted it on my deviant?

@

Finally done, I hope you like it. I had a lot of fun drawing the clothes, it was a real challenge. I think it looks pretty good :lol:

Would it be okay if I posted it on my deviant?

Damn that's so awesome! That looks so good man. You did a really good job. And yeah it'd be ok if you posted it on yourdeviantart account. I don't mind.

Username: JonasDarkmane

Picture OC: 

Picture Base: 

img-3613407-1-seductive_pony_base_by_str

Something extra?: You are the best  :wub:

You can delay mine though, if you want, so that others can also get their requests ^^

I can't seem to get Rave right with that base...Can you maybe...if you want that is..choose a other base..if that's okay with you..

I can't seem to get Rave right with that base...Can you maybe...if you want that is..choose a other base..if that's okay with you..

That is ok ;) 

Perhaps something like this 

king_sombra_base_by_selenaede-d5k4qvd.pn

Or this 

stallion_pegasus_sitting_template_by_rai

That is ok ;)

Perhaps something like this 

king_sombra_base_by_selenaede-d5k4qvd.pn

Or this 

stallion_pegasus_sitting_template_by_rai

I would love to try to make a king Sombra version of Rave, but if that doesn't work out, I'll try the other one :D

I'll get right on it now :wub:

I would love to try to make a king Sombra version of Rave, but if that doesn't work out, I'll try the other one :D

I'll get right on it now :wub:

Thank you very much darling  :wub:

Thank you very much darling  :wub:

Does Rave's mane color change in this state and do you want him wearing the armor or not?

Does Rave's mane color change in this state and do you want him wearing the armor or not?

I think his brown stripes might go black and his white go grey :T. I am not particularly good with colours, so I think it would be best if you decide ;). I would really like him to wear the armor if you can :)

@

I'm not really happy with how it turned out, I was too hasty and my hands hurt too...

I hope it's good enough at least... but it could've looked better...

• 1 month later...
(edited)

@@Damonater,

I know its taking a long time for me to finish all the requests, I just wanted to let you know that I started working on them

This is a sketch of Smoking Barrel that I made today, I'm going to add color and finish it later. If it needs any changes, let me know :)

Edited by Pucksterv

@@Damonater,

I know its taking a long time for me to finish all the requests, I just wanted to let you know that I started working on them

This is a sketch of Smoking Barrel that I made today, I'm going to add color and finish it later. If it needs any changes, let me know :)

Thats okie. And the sketch looks quite awesome! If there is one thing to add, it is a vodka bottle next to him if you can. Thanks so much! :D