Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Call of Duty: Black Ops III

Shadowking58

So I am cautiously optimistic with this one. I really hope it is good because AW, while I can still enjoy it from time to time, it disappoints me every time I play it, I feel like so much more could be there. I hope Treyarch can make up for this.

It's hard to be excited with Activision being in charge though.

*Shrugs* As long as you don't pre-order, there's no real loss. I made a bad mistake with Ghosts.

• Brohoof 2

*Shrugs* As long as you don't pre-order, there's no real loss. I made a bad mistake with Ghosts.

I made an even worse mistake with Destiny  :(

• Brohoof 1

I made an even worse mistake with Destiny  :(

Ah Destiny. I suppose so much hype is bound to lead to such disappointment.

Though I have made great decision in pre-ordering BOII Digital Deluxe edition.

It seems with COD, there's really no pressure to pre-order the game; if you wanted pre-order bonuses but don't want to buy before release, all of the features are usually available in the collector's edition or the bonuses are later sold separately.

Edited by Tsaritsa Luna
  • Brohoof 2

Well, Black Ops II is my favorite game in the franchise, so this will probably be interesting. Dunno if I'll get to play it though anytime around it releases due to the fact that I don't own any next-gen consoles, and my current PC won't be able to run it. And I don't play my PS3 a whole lot anymore, if it end up releasing on that too. Still looks like an interesting game! :)

• Brohoof 4

• 2 weeks later...

The only difference was that BO1, is that you had your choice of weapons that you didn't need to unlock; but now you're being limited to a few until you unlock more; which is a big disappointment. You should be able to choose your weapons freely; not through tedious grinding.

I'm really, really, really, really ,reaaallly sorry but

CoD kinda went downhill after Black Ops 2

it kinda have been a record player on repeat since Black Ops 2, but hey, theres new content (but really, it feels like the same thing each game since then)

I mean seriously

with the ghosts

theres no ghosts

its just a guy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BP3B_fe7XXM

• Brohoof 1

I didn't like Nuketown either.

However Nuketown Zombies was pretty good.

I like Nuketown zombies for its challenge. As much as I enjoy Zombies, they tend to become boring after about round 20 because all you have to do is train; I'm hoping for more challenging maps in Black Ops III.

Nuketown as a multiplayer map is perhaps my 2nd least favourite of all the COD series; the only one worse is shipment from COD4.

Edited by Tsaritsa Luna
  • Brohoof 1

Hello everyone! Lets play Choose The Copy!

This is a game where we choose the game people will accuse COD of copying every year! Lets take this time to remember our past results!:

-Black Ops II -> Halo - Future setting

-Ghosts -> Battlefield - Destructible environment

-Advanced Warfare -> Titanfall - Double jump

Now lets choose a game series everyone will accuse COD of copying!

It's Deux Ex! Congratulations! You have been chosen to be the game that COD is supposedly copying for 2015! Like all previous years, people will talk about how COD is dead and has no original ideas!

Join us again next year when we choose a game people will accuse Infinity Ward of copying!

Edited by Tsaritsa Luna
  • Brohoof 1

Black Ops 1 and 2 were by far my most played CoD games on Xbox(Closely followed by MW3).  I tried GHosts and me and my friends all ended up going back to Black Ops 2 until Advanced Warfare came out. Advanced Warfare is ok...but they're still using the same MW engine...and the spawns in the game suck, thanks to the exo-suits. The spawn system wasn't designed with those in mind. I'm constantly getting spawn killed or spawning behind/in front of an enemy.That ruins the game play for me, and that on map "Urban" is the worst of them all.

I"m hoping Black Ops 3 is the same as Black Ops 2, just updated a bit and maybe a couple things taken from Advanced Warfare, like the customizable score streaks and the weapon variants. Those were awesome things. (though I have yet to get a Speakeasy or HBRA Insanity, but I have most other elite variants)

I"ll have to wait and see how Black Ops 3 is before i Buy it.

Edited by :Flutterdash:
  • Brohoof 2

There is the worldwide reveal trailer of Black Ops 3 tomorrow. Finally, we've got the release date! It's on November 6, 2015.

I say Advanced Warfare was an excellent game with exo-suits, hopefully Black Ops 2 was the one.  :)

• Brohoof 1

I was hoping for more information on the context of the game from the trailer.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4nKk1I4isUQ
For the PC Master Race, this sounds quite encouraging.

Edited by Tsaritsa Luna
  • Brohoof 1

o3o Yay! Another game to shoot things...if I had good internet Q ^Q

And another addition to BlOps o3o Wow, forgot that I have the 2nd game X3

Glad they're breaking away from the PS3/360 this time, despite not having any of the current gen consoles

• Brohoof 2

Somehow I think I have more interest in the context of the game than the actual gameplay. I'm interested to see how BOIII will be a continuation of the story arc thusfar. Is David Mason to appear as an old man in BOIII? Will Reznov have any mention? Will we play both past and present events like in BOII? Did Raul Menendez's actions have any influence in the events of BOIII? And what really happened in the Zombies universe after being told that everything we knew about zombies were just the imaginations of Samantha and Edward?

It's amusing to see people say that they want COD to "go back to its roots" of WW2 or modern warfare setting. I can easily imagine that there will be as big an opposition if they did return to those settings and would probably say "O wow COD is copy and pasting again".

"COD is dead" lulz.

Edited by Tsaritsa Luna
  • Brohoof 1