Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Poke-Fillies! (Enter here!)

Lemon Slices

I like the Pokemon series, just not a big fan.

I am thinking of the following:

You got a new HoofStation videogame, called PokeFillies. But how it works? When you go to check out the machine, you instantly pass out and suddenly appear inside the game. You are one of the several coaches of the game, in a multiplayer tournament. Your objective is to train a virtual pony foal that has unique abilities and stats, with the main goal as to be the best filly trainer of all time!

This is now on the Searching Section. ANY Player an join now!

Rules:

Global rules.

Too much old characters (ex:100+) are not allowed.

Too much experienced characters too, as well.

However, to have a character approved, just let me know.

Signed ups:

Midnight Aurora: https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/midnight-aurora-r7705

Myself: Lemon Slices (signature -- Just too lazy to put here -_-')

Edited by Lemon Slices

(edited)

Curious, are we able to train any cannon filly or can we create our own filly?

I might have an idea if we can create our own filly.

I was a bit divided, but there won't be canon characters.

But I'm thinking in suggesters suggesting filly chars, creating a list where the player have to choose.

(That doesn't mean players can't suggest too)

Edited by Lemon Slices

Ok is it limited only to the three base races? Or can a suggested filly be born with traits of all three. I was thinking an evolution system that allowed for the combination of all three races. Starting she would be limited yo just strength. Gaining her cutiemark she develops the flight skills. Final form grants magic and forms her full power.

Edited by Midnight_Aurora

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)

Ok.

I'm planning some attacks. I need an equal number of flying races, earth races, and flying races, please. Alicorns can be separated from them as they are a mixed class. Add horses, as they are different from ponies.

Stats:

Strength -- All races, higher in earth races -- Increase physical attack damage.

Speed  -- All races, higher in earth and aerial races -- Increase ability to avoid all attacks.

Sensing -- All races -- Increase ability to prevent attacks and nullify them.

Resistance -- All races -- Decrease damage from other attacks.

Wingspan -- Winged races -- Increase both speed and strength. Decreases sensing and resistance due to more contact area with the outside.

Weight -- All races: Increase strength and 1/2 of resistance, but decreases speed. Winged races looses them both, but increases resistance.

Creativity -- Increases chance of critical attacks, and decrease opponents chance of preventing your attack. Higher in magic races.

Vision range -- Decreases chance of missing attacks, and increases chance of preventing opponent's attacks. Higher in winged races.

Stabbing chance -- Increases critical of only physical attacks. Horned races have stabbing bonus.

Marathon skills -- Increases speed for earth races. Earth races have advantage.

Gender appeal -- Decreases chance of opponent even attacking. Works only in male x female battles.

Stealth -- Chance of catching your opponent from behind. any non-winged race have advantage vs any non-winged race.

more coming soon  :lol:

Edited by Lemon Slices

Pegacorn is a hybrid of unicorn and Pegasus.

Alicorn is a hybrid of all three.

For category of type bound:

Earth:

Earth pony

Zebra

Donky

Aerial:

Pegasus

Griffin

Batpony

Magical:

Unicorn

Zebra (Shaman)

Siren

Hybrid:

Pegacorn

Alicorn

Dragopony

Does this work better for you?

The reason i seperated zebra shaman from zebra is because one focuses mainly on spirit magic and the other on standard racial strength and earth bound abilities.

Edited by Midnight_Aurora
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Tomorrow I'll add the main attacks and evolution. I have to study for a Simulation of National High School Exam (We call it ENEM in Brazil), so... Bye, and C U Later.

What are sirens? I heard that they do something about negative powers in EG 2, and I never watched it.

They have some physical advantage or it's just magic?

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ZLd_nFqa7ACNTokPVyEOk6-HN8-YM0qJ8mcpHOe36SQ/edit?usp=sharing

Edited by Lemon Slices

Tomorrow I'll add the main attacks and evolution. I have to study for a Simulation of National High School Exam (We call it ENEM in Brazil), so... Bye, and C U Later.

What are sirens? I heard that they do something about negative powers in EG 2, and I never watched it.

They have some physical advantage or it's just magic?

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ZLd_nFqa7ACNTokPVyEOk6-HN8-YM0qJ8mcpHOe36SQ/edit?usp=sharing

Sirens are masters of manipulation and control. Their songs make ponies fight eachother at the beck and call of the siren controlling them. The more ponies fight the stronger a siren's song becomes and the more the siren can control. It is similar to a changelings love consumption. By making others fight, they become stronger.

Think of the siren's call from the old sailor tales.

(edited)

What attacks would sirens have? I was thinking in decreasing stats, so a slow game would be the siren advantage, for example. Adding resistance or lifespan would be good.

Edited by Lemon Slices

The attacks are you place but I would say that's good For a start. However all spell attacks such as their screech Would be made stronger the longer they can draw the fight out.

This is a passive consumption of the agressive emotions generated by their opponent/s.

In the end, I realized that I didn't even needed to create stats and things for this. The players create the filly character they have to train, and we make a tournament based on this. Crap, all that planning stuff was unnecessary.

@

You're right.

I was afraid of transforming the RP into one RPG.

Why not call it Poke-Mares?

Because it isn't about the adults it is about the younger ones. I think.

Yes, it's about the younger ones. 

I have another perspective of what I could do.

Instead of putting numbers for stats (that would be likely to create a RPG), I'd put just bars for the stats, and special abilities for each race. How about it?

Yeah, but...

Numbers would be too specyfic, and we're talking about something more... free. Keep in mind i'm not talking about health bar or mana bar; no. I'm talking about stats bar. The bars are there just to bring the roleplayers a sense of direction to which attributes he want in the story, for his/her poke-filly.

Like:

Pegasi:

Speed:              //////////////////------

Strength:           ////////--------------

Skill:                   ///------------------

Earth pony:

Speed:              ////////--------------

Strength:           //////////////////------

Skill:                   ///------------------

Obviously the RP would have more diversity and not so much discrepancy.