Hai

HailTrixie

I'm a pretty chill person, I guess. I'm not easily agitated, unless somebody is spewing hate over people that like MLP (or any other reasons, but they aren't really relevant). I guess I'm usually 'edgy', for lack of a better word (or rather, a better word that I know of) but for the sake of the rules I kinda have to tone myself down a bit and, you know, not swear every third sentence. Crap, that probably made me sound like I think I'm a badass. Oh well, think what you want. All I really want, when it comes to the brony fandom, is to be accepted as a fellow brony and to fit in.

Uuuuuuhhhh... I'm 14 years old. I'm told that I have the intelligence of an adult, and the maturity of some kind of mix between a playful adult and a 14 year old. That probably made no sense. Also I live in Australia.

There's nothing I hate more (again, when it comes to MLP) than the brony stereotypes. I'm going to not rant about it here, though.

So yeah that's pretty much it, I probably went a bit too far with this description but whatever.

I'm going to try to come here as often as I can (not literally) but chances are I'll be here way more often on weekends. :lol:

Edited by HailTrixie
  • Brohoof 10

hi =)=)=)=) and welcome here on MLP Forums =)=)=)=)=)=) I hope you can have happy pony time here =)=)=)=)=) meeting many of the happy pony friends here =)=)=)=)=) and having happy great fun pony time with the friendly pony people here =)=)=)=) If you have any questions feel free to ask =)=)=)=)!

• Brohoof 6

Pretty good, thanks! Just checking this place out at the moment.

Cool.

Place is pretty big, so take your time.

Edited by Guest

Hey HailTrixie, welcome to the forums! I'm sure you'll have an amazing time here. Feel free to friend me and anyone else in here if you want to.

• Brohoof 7

post-31081-0-09272400-1420512823_thumb.png

Hey there HailTrixie (the Great and Powerful Trrrrrrrixie!! approves~Trixie+ftwa.gif), and welcome to the forums! X3 It's great to have you here, and everypony would be happy to show you around or help with whatever if you wish~ :kindness: I hope you enjoy your stay in this friendly community, and feel free to send a PM my way or friend me if you'd like! :squee:

the_great_and_powerful_trixie_by_raikoh_

• Brohoof 8

Hello there and welcome to the forums. It is great to have you here :D. I hope you have a wonderful time here  :squee:

2000_follower_celebration_animation_by_f

• Brohoof 6

Hello and welcome to the forums HailTrixie! I hope you will have a great time here and make alot of new friends :) If you need any help feel free to ask me or anyone else here, Im looking forward to seeing you around! :)

Here have a cookie!

Blink.gif

• Brohoof 8

Hail trixe! Don't you just love green text xx.

It's nice to finally meet you,and Not be at each others throats

Weekends are fine, any time getting to talk a new friend Is good time!

I'm sure you are a badass though

If you have any questions, wanna hang or yell at the chat to slow down... feel free to msg me!

• Brohoof 8

(edited)

Hail trixe! Don't you just love green text xx.

It's nice to finally meet you,and Not be at each others throats

Weekends are fine, any time getting to talk a new friend Is good time!

I'm sure you are a badass though

If you have any questions, wanna hang or yell at the chat to slow down... feel free to msg me!

Oh whaa? Heh, I didn't realise who you were at first and I was really confused.

Just to clear things up, I didn't ever think we were at eachothers throats at any point. You did a think that I found mildly annoying, lol.

And yes, greentext is MLG. :yay:

Oh, and whaddya think of my signature? : D

Edited by HailTrixie
  • Brohoof 8

Welcome to the forum! YAY!

img-3427017-1-img-3329361-1-fluffle_puff
I hope you make a bunch of friends while you're here! And that you stick around for a long time!    :muffins:

Also, if you have any questions, concerns, or experience any issues, please feel free to let us know by creating a thread in the Site Questions & Tech Support forum, so we can get you answers, assurances, and/or solutions!    :muffins:

• Brohoof 6

Hi, HailTrixie! Welcome to the MLP forums! I hope you make lots of friends and enjoy the lovely community here! :fluttershy:

If you'd like help, feel free to message us. I hope to see you around the forums.

• Brohoof 5

Welcome and Greetings, @HailTrixie!! It's so awesome that you decided to join us! We have plenty to do here, so don't be afraid to jump right in!

A Fluttershy fan, huh? I'd think you'd be a Trixie Lulimoon fan with the username. Oh well, It's awesome no less that you are here with us. I'm sure I'll nice to see you around the Fluttershy Fan Club, and you can make friends with fellow like minded members there.

• Brohoof 4

Welcome and Greetings, @HailTrixie!! It's so awesome that you decided to join us! We have plenty to do here, so don't be afraid to jump right in!

A Fluttershy fan, huh? I'd think you'd be a Trixie Lulimoon fan with the username. Oh well, It's awesome no less that you are here with us. I'm sure I'll nice to see you around the Fluttershy Fan Club, and you can make friends with fellow like minded members there.

Heh, it's impossible to choose a favourite out of all the ponies. Fluttershy is only my favourite from the M6. Trixie is just pretty high up there in my most liked characters, I guess.

Anyway, thanks, I didn't know about the Fluttershy fan club so I'll be sure to check that out. :D

• Brohoof 3

• 2 weeks later...