ooc Bangcolt Arena! (Fighting/Sol) (OOC)

P-Jay

(edited)

Wow you really are missing the point. No matter how strong he is, with or without his necklace which I read about the moment you joined the RP by the way, Luna is still stronger. She is affected too. He may be able to do some damage, still not a threat to Lektra, but he's definitely stronger, but he and everyone else are affected too. They're stronger, and stay stronger. A strong Earthling amongst Saiyans is still just an Earthling.

Secondly, it's not a simple power enhancer. It lowers mana costs. Currently by 50 times what they should be. You only need 1/50 what you'd normally need. Casting it at normal means it's 50x stronger due to not needing as much.

You are counting the effect only on your character, when everyone in the training area is under the same effect. The machines is not just affecting your character.

Also it only works on magic. Not physical abilities.

@,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hw2WqvbDt5g

Pride has spoken. Thank you and goodnight. -_-

And I have spoken better. Still no idea what he's talking about at the end though. I only have one character. Edited by bronislav84

Wow you really are missing the point. No matter how strong he is, with or without his necklace which I read about the moment you joined the RP by the way, Luna us still stronger. She is affected too. He may be able to do some damage, still not a threat to Lektra, but he's definitely stronger, but he and everyone else are affected too. They're stronger, and stay stronger. A strong Earthling amongst Saiyans is still just an Earthling.

Secondly, it's not a simple power enhancer. It lowers mana costs. Currently by 50 times what they should be. You only need 1/50 what you'd normally need. Casting it at normal means it's 50x stronger due to not needing as much.

You are being way too serious about this right now. And a little mean. :blink:

but ponies disappear all the time

Yeah 'cuz, you know, ponies disapparing without a trace or anyone having any prior knowledge of where the went is ever so commonplace.

giphy.gif

(Kinda jk :P )

(edited)

Yeah 'cuz, you know, ponies disapparing without a trace or anyone having any prior knowledge of where the went is ever so commonplace.

Luna's priorities:

Fight>Sleep>>>>>>>>>>>Princess duties>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Missing person's report

Edited by Corona de Adamas
  • Brohoof 2

Legal drinking age where lorec is from:

5 years old.

@@Mars Orbit

Hey, I can actually do our fight now, if you want :P.

Also, everyone okay? What's going on?

Also, I love you guys.

Yeah sure let's do that fight.

I think everyone's fine.

An argument happened.

Luna's priorities:

Fight>Sleep>>>>>>>>>>>Princess duties>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Missing person's report

Seems legit. -_-

(edited)

Seems legit. -_-

Yep, Luna took it to heart when Celestia said she'd be the one doing all the worrying.   ;)

Umm... She ded?

As a doorknob. :lol:

No. But she is kind of an ass. ;) 

Edited by Corona de Adamas

okay, after talking with louiseprideville, he's apologized, and he says he's apologized with bronislav.

but the fact remains that he DID curse. maybe not intended to be offensive, but even though it wasn't even directed at me, i, myself, felt offended that he would ignore what i said about cursing.

granted, yes, i did say 'dont use curse words to insult people' but i think using curse words in a post to express your angry, can be equally offensive.

he did call bronislav other names, such as (using memory on this) 'pig' (i think)

because of this, im giving louiseprideville one more chance. but, from now on, sorry for the strictness, he cant curse, nor call names, in this OOC.

he may use it as in 'In-Character', but thats it.

and bronislav...

from now on, if you and someone starts arguing over ANYTHING, please wait until im online to settle the disagreement. after all, as louise said, your not the DM.

are these terms acceptable?

• Brohoof 4

okay, after talking with louiseprideville, he's apologized, and he says he's apologized with bronislav.

but the fact remains that he DID curse. maybe not intended to be offensive, but even though it wasn't even directed at me, i, myself, felt offended that he would ignore what i said about cursing.

granted, yes, i did say 'dont use curse words to insult people' but i think using curse words in a post to express your angry, can be equally offensive.

he did call bronislav other names, such as (using memory on this) 'pig' (i think)

because of this, im giving louiseprideville one more chance. but, from now on, sorry for the strictness, he cant curse, nor call names, in this OOC.

he may use it as in 'In-Character', but thats it.

and bronislav...

from now on, if you and someone starts arguing over ANYTHING, please wait until im online to settle the disagreement. after all, as louise said, your not the DM.

are these terms acceptable?

I'm good with that. I am however going to maintain that I'm in control of my own concepts, with GM overhead of course where applicable if I go overboard.

Pride and I did work things out and apologized to each other for our actions.

I honestly could care less about right or wrong, just that all parties involved were in understanding of how my Magic Booster concept worked. I think that's been well explained, but if anyone has questions about anything related to me, please don't hesitate to ask. I'd rather we not start another scene.

So who are we waiting on? I think Corona posted for the sisters, Peyton as Caliber, and pride's Night is spoken for, so I think just the Crusaders?

• Brohoof 2