ooc Bangcolt Arena! (Fighting/Sol) (OOC)

P-Jay

Indeed... but don't break and enter like Rune.

He has a invitation, he has a date, and I'm going to have him rush home and change into his dress uniform (which contains provisions for a sword). What could possibly go wrong?

*Rebilac throws a Molotov cocktail through the roof*

Damnit.

He has a invitation, he has a date, and I'm going to have him rush home and change into his dress uniform (which contains provisions for a sword). What could possibly go wrong?

*Rebilac throws a Molotov cocktail through the roof*

Damnit.

rebilac:

2zei8o7.jpg

2uyqhld.jpg

@,

I didn't wanna make a Red post because it seems the party is not yet open and I don't know what the building looks like andIdon'twannascrewsomethingup. :blush:

when the party starts, ill god-mod us both there.

that sound good?

• Brohoof 1

2uyqhld.jpg

I don't know what the building looks like

@, @, @, @@Orion Caelum,

-sniped-

What the hall looks like inside:

1820dinner20hall_188225121.jpg

Replace that 'tv' thing, with a stage for Tavey and Vinyl. :)

• Brohoof 3

sig-30784.2626wk3.jpg

Ice Blizzard, one of the coolest ponies you're ever gonna meet. Also, Rarity is, without question, best pony. :wub::DMy Youtube Channel  IB's Profile

Tell me what you think of me Challenge an OC to fight My Newest FimFic

Anyone know where Hokuto's Heir went?

He had to get up early and do stuff. And if work isn't the reason he had to get up then I'm sure he has work today later... So yeah. That's my thought but it may not be 100% percent accurate but I'm just putting things together based off what he said so. Just an educated guess

• Brohoof 1

sig-33647.rsz_wolves-wolves-20471683-900

Just to check up... 

Who's going to the party?

NT, Celestia, IB, Rarity, Rune, Aknor, Lektra, Trixie, Kevin, Caliber, Sleight  Mist, Annette, amd Wilhelm, right? Anyone else?

You forgot Nightingale, Fluttershy and later, Luna.

Is nightingale going for any reason besides being a prick and ruining everything?

Truth be told, she's there because she loves Octavia and classical music with a fervor. She may be a prick, but she wouldn't risk anything that would interrupt this event.