ooc Bangcolt Arena! (Fighting/Sol) (OOC)

P-Jay

Princess Celestia has joined the party, guys. Ponies, rejoice!

rune is totally gonna ask her to dance.

i can see it now...

"aw, why aren't you dancing? you dont have a partner? well, ill dance."

• Brohoof 1

2uyqhld.jpg

@@Unicorncob

Stage three; externalization.

Accepting part of who he is instead of fighting one of his primal characteristics, Lorec has diverted wasted power from the soul infusion into a metaphysical shell, resembling that of an Ursa Major! Can Tyra take on this mighty beast?

• Brohoof 1

In this world, is the destiny of mankind controlled by some transcendental entity or law? Is it like the hand of God, hovering above? At least it is true, that man has no control... Even over his own will.

2l7vqa.jpg

@@Unicorncob

Stage three; externalization.

Accepting part of who he is instead of fighting one of his primal characteristics, Lorec has diverted wasted power from the soul infusion into a metaphysical shell, resembling that of an Ursa Major! Can Tyra take on this mighty beast?

Find out now on DRAGONBA-- I mean Bangcolt Arena

img-31802-1-img-31802-1-img-31802-1-img-31802-1-img-31802-1-2m4ommo.jpg

Signature by @J.R.

Equestrian Empire's current Party Pony!

Hey, if anyone could come outside for a smoke break/ something else and get Naga into the party, well that'd be just dandy.

• Brohoof 3

In this world, is the destiny of mankind controlled by some transcendental entity or law? Is it like the hand of God, hovering above? At least it is true, that man has no control... Even over his own will.

2l7vqa.jpg

Anyone bothered if I can't post until tomorrow? Corona? Luis?

Orion never got back to me about my question.

If you want Lektra to drop out of the sky and seriously piss Wilhelm off, wait until after my next post, mkaaaaaay?

Why would that anger him though?

You're totally not dropping in on the date Wilhelm had planned very carefully, thereby messing up Wilhelm's plans and forcing him to ad-hoc the next few hours based off of Lektra's intervention. I'm pretty sure I even had a conversation tree somewhere...

Basically, for the same reasons Ice had.

You're totally not dropping in on the date Wilhelm had planned very carefully, thereby messing up Wilhelm's plans and forcing him to ad-hoc the next few hours based off of Lektra's intervention. I'm pretty sure I even had a conversation tree somewhere...

Basically, for the same reasons Ice had.

Why would that anger him though?

I can vouch for Orion here. >.>

sig-30784.2626wk3.jpg

Ice Blizzard, one of the coolest ponies you're ever gonna meet. Also, Rarity is, without question, best pony. :wub::DMy Youtube Channel  IB's Profile

Tell me what you think of me Challenge an OC to fight My Newest FimFic

And for the same reasons I debunked Ice, I present the "Hi Will, bye Will" scenario, where she doesn't even stick around for a reply. The point of this is so he notices her armor, because IIRC he's never seen it.

Unless he's already seen it sometime? Then nevermind.

img-31286-1-img-31286-1-img-31286-1-img-
by @Balareth+@Onion Sing

My OC Lektra Bolt: EvE Version/EqE Archive. My links in one place: https://lektragaming.carrd.co

(edited)

The dolls are done!

https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/mary-brightstrings-anette-r8187

Of course, I still want  to handle the real artwork, but it's not so bad for what it is.  :lol: @Orion Caelum?

Edited by Corona de Adamas

Upon hearing mention of the Nyan-Nyan dance, I have the image of Tyra and Red doing it

And I'm hoping the fight ends before the party is over now :P

....................................ok. ruby doesn't need to dance. XD

• Brohoof 1

2uyqhld.jpg