Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Come Get Ya Cutie Marks!

Tech Reel

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

img-3688796-2-Cocoon%20Cutie%20Mark_zps3

A fusion of a pillow and a shield. While it is a bit silly, I feel it does represent Cocoon. A shield for the defensive magic and shield spells. The pillow represents two things, the sleep spells he can do, and the fact that he hides his emotions(As some who try to release stress punch or scream into a pillow, instead of talking to others). It's a bit of a stretch, but I hope you like it anyway.

Thanks, I love it! :D

Hii! I've been thinking for a while for a cutiemark, but I couldn't come up with anything good... :/

OC/Ponysona Name: Midnight Frost
Talent(s): Musical, smart, fast.
Passions/Personality: Likes the dark and cold, and is really shy... :3

EDIT: People seem to think he's a vampire... :/ (He's not)

Edited by Midnight Frost

img-3688796-5-Flex%20Marvel%20Cutie%20Ma

A sword that loops around to simulate the path of a flying acrobat. Again, I'm sorry I couldn't figure out any better ideas for this. Hope you like it anyway.

s but this.

I like it, it even fits his name since it looks like the sword  is flexing.

Hey, I needed a little help, mostly on the cutie mark of my OC :)

She is a unicorn, living in Ponyville (on the outskirts, near the forest), and her name is Arctic Sunbeam.

I can't post a picture as I've only just joined, but she has an ice/sky blue body, with a mane that has stripes of pink and yellow (soft tones of pink and yellow, like when you look at the sunset).

She hasn't found her special talent as she doesn't think very much of herself, but she's very friendly and likeable, but also likes her alone time too. She adores animals, exotic or normal, and she loves reading but is terrified of getting a book as a cutie mark. She likes to ski but doesn't get the opportunity to go very often, and that's pretty much all I can think of her! Any help would be greatly appreciated, if I can't find the right cutie mark I may just have to make her a blank flank (maybe she had a bad case of cutie pox as a filly?)

Thankyou anyway! :)

img-3688796-1-Princess%20Silva%20Cutie%2

(PS: In case you can't see it due to the background, the top flower has white pedals)

A double ended flower, the lighter one representing the giving of life, the darker one being the destruction of life. Both sides also show her varying personality(caring and protective, yet stubborn and hot headed)

Hope ya like it!

img-3688796-2-Cocoon%20Cutie%20Mark_zps3

A fusion of a pillow and a shield. While it is a bit silly, I feel it does represent Cocoon. A shield for the defensive magic and shield spells. The pillow represents two things, the sleep spells he can do, and the fact that he hides his emotions(As some who try to release stress punch or scream into a pillow, instead of talking to others). It's a bit of a stretch, but I hope you like it anyway.

img-3688796-3-Secret%20Light%20Cutie%20M

A camera made from a gem. Representing making a copy of something in gem, as a camera recreates an image with ink or pixels. It may not be super creative, but it was the best I could come up with for the talent. Enjoy!

The second I read the talent, I knew exactly what mark I was gonna make.

img-3688796-4-Crimson%20Sketch%20Cutie%2

A magnifying glass with a pencil handle. Showing the transition from study to sketch. Hope you like it!

Honestly, I really wish I could have thought of a better idea for this mark, but the talent just wasn't inspiring any other ideas but this.

img-3688796-5-Flex%20Marvel%20Cutie%20Ma

A sword that loops around to simulate the path of a flying acrobat. Again, I'm sorry I couldn't figure out any better ideas for this. Hope you like it anyway.

I love the cutie mark! Good thinking Thx man.

OC/Ponysona Name: Caramel Monsoon

Talent(s): Music
Passions/Personality: I am sorta goofy, love to crack jokes. My passion is music. I'm a drummer for a band in RL, and love every bit of it. So my personality comes out while drumming. Look kinda goofy doing it. Making weird faces as I hit the crash cymbals or while smacking the snare drum.  :yay:  

I could definitely go for a cutie mark for Dawn.

Oc: Dawn Fukamoto

Talent: She is adept in ice magic and is somewhat skilled when it comes to playing the flute.

Personality: She loves nature and could be described as curious to the world around her.

Vulpine Taco

PC Gaming/ World of Warcraft

See above. Also, he's a calm sort of cuckoo cloudlander, who frequently says somewhat strange things, sometimes not really knowing how to say what he means, but with a low, dulcet tone.

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)

sig-3750989.sig-3750989.sig-3750828.hiRe  Cutie Mark sig-3750989.sig-3750989.Cuty%20Mark.png <-current

sig-3750989.Lavender-Plant-Stock-Image-g

Hey there, don't know if you're still taking requests but I'd really like to get a better Cutie Mark (something a little less geometric than the one I have come up with).

Stats:

Matthew Rothmann (Wild Sprout)

everyday life: (plants & horticulture/botany). plants and indoor gardening (greenhouse/plant nursery).

Thx, and have a great day,

One more thing... this current cutie mark is just a last second thing I made, you can change it if you want (I don't really like it that much and I don't think it really says "horticulture!".) 

Thanks again!

Actually, a pair of shears wouldn't look so bad!

... yeah, do that...

anyways,

Thanks again,

Edited by Wild Sprout

(edited)

Iron Aurora is a spell sword fighter, if you don't know what that is; here's the explaination:

Nimbler and more athletic than the sorcerer, and better suited for spell-casting than the knight, the attacks of a Spellsword are unpredictable. Spellswords are great students of combat and magic. Serving as warrior-mages, they dedicate their lives to learning both the art of war and the ethereal ways of power.

Spellswords are adept at all types of weapons and armor utilization, and are extremely versatile in combat situations. 

Hope this helps.
Edited by Candy Star

• 3 years later...

OC/Ponysona Name: Turnaround (He's a unicorn but has goat features)
Talent(s): He's a lawyer and skilled at standing up for people.
Passions/Personality: He hates unfair situations and likes coffee.

Umm, So everyone who has been posting in this in the last 2 days, you do realize this has been a dead post for 3 years, I wouldn't get your hopes up with Necromancy.