Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

make a creepy pasta

djtoMm

But then he realized he was working in the wrong layer the whole time.

I like doing digital art, and I think i'm having war flashbacks.

• Brohoof 1

I once had a neighbor named Larry. Yes, only one "L" in his name. The strange fellow got up every morning and drove off somewhere, only to return at dusk. The weekends he strayed from his mischiefs, too caught up watching the inanimate object in his living room. One afternoon while I was sleeping on his couch, I heard the sound of car tires kicking gravel about. It was a sound like summer hail, but it surely foreshadowed a darkness. I sprang to my feet, throwing myself out his kitchen window just as the door clinked it's final warnings. I heard him yell; he had to have seen something terrible. So, I ran faster and faster, like an emu finally taking flight. Later, I heard angels coming for me. The blinking red and blue lights from the outside, the moaning of their wings; they must be angels. As they rapped on the front door, I knew I was the chosen one.

"Have you seen any suspicious activity in the area? There seems to have been a break in," spoke the high angel, in a voice like thunder.

"My pet alpaca died last year, but I still don't know why," I replied sadly.

"This is serious; have you seen anything," he bellowed.

I stared blankly before slowly intoning, "That boy who lives a few houses that way was walking in Larry's front lawn earlier." I pointed up the street. I remembered watching him through Larry's one way windows.

"Thank you for your assistance," he nodded as he turned and walked away.

Larry was in some kind of trouble that night, and to this day, I still don't know what happened. He never spoke a word to me ever again.

(this is a documint recorded frim a real life college student livign alone in a dorm before he deiad)

i am a real lfe college studunt living alone in a dorm. one day i get nostalgia for the good old days so I ordered copy of pokemon emereld on etsy (hipster ebay) when it arrive itis pokemon emereld exept only BLACK with SKURLETON on front instead rayquazya. 

"Prettttty suspicion," I think, but maybe jsut is something in myeye? 

I turn on game and my team all unknown and it spell out............................................

UR DEAD!!!!!!!@!!!!!!!

suddenly i am ikn battle with trainer and he as 666 pokemon too!!! he sends first one out and i hear its cry. It turns out pokemon was ALL MY DEAD GIRLFRIEND, It'S SO SCARY YOU GUYS

I get so scared I THREW THR PLAYSTATION ACROSS THE ROOM. next day I get roomate to play.

"hahahahahaahahah is  probably not tht scary" she says but when we turn on the game, and us are on the screen................and but WE WERE DEAD!

and the scariest partof this story............... is that we was you........ and YOU became skeleton.............

AND WROTE THIS!!!!!1!!!!!@!1!!!!!!!

• Brohoof 1

So ur with ur honey and yur making out wen the phone rigns. U anser it n the vioce is "wut r u doing wwit my daughter?" U tell ur girl n she say "my dad is ded". THEN WHO WAS PHONE?

AND THEN A 1000 FOOT SKELETON POPPED OUT

“Has Anyone Really Been Far Even as Decided to Use Even Go Want to do Look More Like?”

Just thought I'd do the obligatory posts 

Once upon a time, I decided to boot up my computer. All was looking well, no problems. But then, what popped up on my screen scarred me for life. Even to this day I still have nightmares about it. 

Windows 8

So have you heard about Windows Vista before?

(edited)

@@Smarts, Look on the bright side: at least it wasn't a Mac.

"The Closet Door"

People say that I’m paranoid. When I walk to my car at night, I constantly look behind me for fear of someone following me. When I lock my doors, I test them several times to ensure that they are locked. When I go to sleep, I always make sure that my closet is empty. Like I said, many people say that I am paranoid.

As you could imagine, going to college was very difficult. I was leaving the safety

and comfort of my own home and moving to a completely foreign environment. At first, I decided that I wasn’t going to go to college, but my parents eventually convinced me; they didn’t want me to live with them for the rest of their lives. Late that summer, I arrived at my college. When I opened the door to my dorm, I expected the worst from my new roommate, but, to my surprise, he wasn’t even there yet. Immediately, my mind was flooded with negative thoughts. “My roommate is so careless that he didn’t even come to the first day of school,” I thought. I could already tell that it was going to be a horrible year. As the sun began to sink below the horizon, I

locked my door, checked it three times, and made sure that my closet was empty. In no time, I was snoozing away on my bed, having nightmares of the demonic beast that is college.

Over the next few days, I made some friends. Their names were Jamie, Ron, and Fred. On my fifth night at the college, they convinced me to go to a party. At first I was skeptical, like I always am, but then I realized that I needed to relax and enjoy my college experience, so I accepted their invitation. Upon my arrival, I acted very shy; I was never at a real party before. Over time, though, I began to mingle with everyone, and I met a very interesting man named John. He was the type of man who you would aspire to be like in every aspect: intelligence, appearance, and personality. We talked for a while, discussing our lives before we went to college, and soon someone brought out alcohol. I pledged to never, ever consume alcohol, but John insisted that I did. He said that there is a first time for everything. When I drank my first drink, I felt so exhilarated and energized. It was a crazy sensation that I had never felt before. Not before long, John told me that he had to leave, and offered to help take me to my dorm. I thanked him for being concerned about my safety, but I wanted to stay and party more! It was the first time I was enjoying myself in years! I had another drink, and then another drink. . . And then everything went black.

I vaguely remember Jamie, Ron, and Fred assisting me to my dorm. They took my keys out of my pocket, opened the door, and placed me in my bed. As they left, I heard the click of the lock behind them. It’s not like it really mattered to me at the time, because I was so out of it, but in a way, it gave me some sort of assurance. Before I knew it, I was sleeping like a baby.

I woke up to the sound of something falling. My eyes immediately flung open in fear. My mind may had been cloudy, but I still retained my paranoid attributes. I knew something didn’t feel right. I squinted my eyes across the room, and when I saw it, my heart sank. No, my heart didn’t sink, it was shoved up my throat, choking me with fear. My closet door was wide open, the darkness from within slowly penetrating the moonlit air of my room. I tried to move, I wanted to move, but I was too paralyzed with fear. Whoever, or whatever, was in my room could be anywhere. I soon heard rustling coming from my closet, and I didn’t know what to do, so I just pretended that I was still sleeping. Barely opening my eyes, I saw a large, dark figure slowly walk out. It was then right next to my bed, allowing me to feel the demonic heat radiating from its body. Then, it went under my bed.

It went under my bed! My mind was filled with fear, yet at the same time it was relieved because I knew where that thing was. “Oh!” I thought to myself. “Why didn’t I check the closet!?” For a while, I just sat there, motionless. About 10 minutes later, I realized that I had to act or be killed, so I decided to reach for the door. Slowly, I moved to the end of my bed where I could barely reach the door knob. I knew that I would have to act quickly because, once I opened the door, light would flood into the room, alerting the creature of my consciousness. I counted in my head, “One. . . Two. . . THREE!” Immediately, I flung the door wide open, planting my feet on the ground. Something sharp slashed at my legs and ripped through my pant legs and skin, splattering blood onto my carpet and drawing a scream from my lungs. I darted away from my bed and managed to get out of the room. I closed the door behind me, ensuring that it wouldn’t follow me out.

I needed to call for help, and I needed to stop the bleeding from my legs. I slowly limped down the hallway and around the corner to Fred’s door. “Fred?” I called out. I needed his help more than ever. I could barely walk and I was losing blood quickly. Suddenly, I heard a door open from behind me. It was coming after me! “Fred?” I called out again, knocking on the door. The shadow of a man around the corner began to grow on the wall. “Fred!” I called out louder, knocking on the door violently. “Fred! Open the damn door!” I suddenly started to feel very dizzy. When I looked down, I noticed that I was standing in a huge puddle of blood. I slid down the door, knocking with whatever energy I had, hoping Fred would hear it. The thing walked around the corner, but my vision was going blurry. I couldn’t tell what it was, but its shape looked. . . Familiar. I was about to completely lose consciousness when I heard a door knob turn. My head violently slammed into the room, and then I was out.

It was the hospital section of our college. That is where I woke up. Everything was still a blur to me, but I recognized that I was safe, and my gashed calf muscles were bandaged. I slowly turned my head to the left to see Fred and the Dean sitting there. Fred asked what happened, so I told him the entire story. Concerned, he told me that he called the police, but no one was found yet. That creep murderer got away! At first I couldn’t believe it, but then a larger question came into my mind: “How did he get into my room? I always lock my doors.” Suddenly, I began to connect the dots, sending a chill down my spine.

I looked at the Dean and asked, “Who was my roommate supposed to be?” He sat there thinking for a while with a muddled look on his face, reviewing some papers. “I don’t really understand your question.” He responded. “Your roommate checked in four days ago. . . Under the name of John Withers.”

I don't usually write, but when I do, it is a creepy pasta. I wrote this a few months ago when I was bored xD

And here is just a freaky little thing I thought of as I was trying to sleep one night:

"I Used to Have a Grandmother"

I used to have a grandmother. She lived far, far away, over the river and through the woods. One day, during our annual trip to her house, I asked her, "Grandma, why do you live so far away?" She told me that she did so to escape the general nuisances of everyday life. However, there was one thing that really convinced her to move so far away.

I used to have a grandmother. . . Until I found out that this one thing. . .

Was me.

Edited by Joseph Stallion