1. 1. Who were you most like?

• Rainbow Dash
    • Rarity
    • Fluttershy
    • Applejack
    • Pinkie Pie
    • Twilight Sparkle
    • Other

Bah! The last test I was linked and did told me I was more Twilight, this one is telling me I'm more of an Applejack. I didn't even pick apple for favourite fruit.

Also. I lol'd when I saw Scootaloo on the list of pets.

!!! Scootaloo was listed as an available pet?! I should have read the list closer. I chose dog because, well, I love dogs, but I would far prefer to have a sassy scooter-riding pegasus pony as a pet!

!!! Scootaloo was listed as an available pet?! I should have read the list closer. I chose dog because, well, I love dogs, but I would far prefer to have a sassy scooter-riding pegasus pony as a pet!

She sure was. Last choice of the question.

I think it was more of a reference to "chicken" though, which was absent from the list.

I got Applejack. No idea why, I'm lazy as fuck. :P

The description did say "active, either physically or mentally".

I'm lazy too, but I'm extremely imaginative, and I think a lot. I'm known at school for randomly pacing around and when someone asks me what I'm doing I say "thinking", so that makes me active in some way :).

• Brohoof 1

Pinkie Pie? :blink:

post-6638-0-97228900-1343082313_thumb.jpg

Well, now that I think about it, I am quite like Pinkie. I jump around a lot. I'm also told that I'm very... strange. I guess I am. Ever since I was a little filly, I would always crawl around on the ground. I even still sit like a dog. There's also tons of other stuff, but I'd rather not share it all. People consider me a socially awkward penguin, though. So, that's weird. Eh, Pinkie's always been my second favourite pony, so I guess there's a reason. :)

Anyway, I'm like Rainbow Dash probably because of my determination and loyalty. I've always been big on the loyalty aspect. I don't know any of you, and you don't know me, so I guess I can share this.... my greatest fear (with spiders as a close second) is losing a person's trust. I know it sounds stupid, but that really is what I am most afraid of.

Well, I'm going to sit here an ponder this graph. Farewell!

• Brohoof 1

I took the test three times to be sure. First i was Apple jack, then Fluttershy, and fluttershy again. I feel that this kindof makes sense... but the test result chart showed that i was extremely close to applejack and pinkie pie and im happy with that.

• Brohoof 1

Well, it seems I am mostly Pinkie Pie, then Twilight Sparkle, then Fluttershy, then Applejack, then Rainbow Dash and then Rarity.

I'm pretty much ok with it, I always make people smile.

umm...i got fluttershy...with hardly any other ponies to go with them...i suppose i am not surprised though...

Posted Image

Wow. It seems like your graph went all the way down to Fluttershy. All the others just form like a tiny square or such. ^_^

Wow. It seems like your graph went all the way down to Fluttershy. All the others just form like a tiny square or such. ^_^

i noticed that too...maybe i just do not have anything in common with the other ponies...but that is alright..i always knew i identified with fluttershy the most

i noticed that too...maybe i just do not have anything in common with the other ponies...but that is alright..i always knew i identified with fluttershy the most

You do seem like her in many ways to me. I'm mostly like Twilight Sparkle but Fluttershy follows close behind. Also Applejack and Rainbow Dash. Golly.. It seems like I have split personalities. :wacko:

• Brohoof 1

You do seem like her in many ways to me. I'm mostly like Twilight Sparkle but Fluttershy follows close behind. Also Applejack and Rainbow Dash. Golly.. It seems like I have split personalities. :wacko:

oh well..umm thank you ^^ i do not think it means you have split personalities! you are just well-rounded <3 and that is something to be happy about! ^^

oh well..umm thank you ^^ i do not think it means you have split personalities! you are just well-rounded <3 and that is something to be happy about! ^^

Really? You really think so? Well, I never actually considered it like that but what the hay. And what do you mean when you say "well-rounded?"

Really? You really think so? Well, I never actually considered it like that but what the hay. And what do you mean when you say "well-rounded?"

it means that you have a healthy personality ^^ diverse and interesting! <3 it means that there are many different qualities about you ^^

(edited)

Got Rarity last time I took it, but I just took it again and got this:

Posted Image

All of my wat.

I'm gonna take it again tomorrow.

Or later yet. :huh:

Edited by (\SBB64/)

I got twilight, but I personally feel like I'm a mix between fluttershy and Applejack. Shy for the most part, but a hard worker and outgoing around friends. :3

• 2 weeks later...

So I took it and I got Rainbow Dash and Rarity.So those are my results. Sadly I kind of like fluttershy. Oh, well. Take it and post your results.post-7069-0-52280500-1344310499_thumb.jpg

Edited by Neighvana666