request Deer OC Request

Ashen Pathfinder

This might be a little different from the norm, but thanks a small bit of inspiration I've been itching to have a deer OC for use in RPs; Everfree Empire specifically (considering that deer won't fit in EqE). Considering that deer have been introduced in the IDW line of comics in issues 27 and 28 of the main series, I thought it would be appropriate to try it out.

For reference, here is a nice intro shot of King Aspen with a number of other deer present, and another shot with Blackthorne:

Comic_issue_27_Deer.png

tumblr_nivgl8iAaf1qjs7mxo2_400.jpg

However, considering the main deer we see in the comics are male (Aspen, Blackthorne, Bramble) I thought it would be appropriate to go for a doe (female deer). Of course we see one in the pic of Aspen, but they don't play a major part in the plot.

So yeah, would anyone be interested? The general color and design scheme would be similar to the real-life deer in the pic below:

180.jpg

I would also like to try something with forehead marking, but I'll save those details for later.

I'm not looking for anything too detailed, but I would like to use it as a profile pic for Everfree Empire RP.

So yeah; any takers?

This might be a little different from the norm, but thanks a small bit of inspiration I've been itching to have a deer OC for use in RPs; Everfree Empire specifically (considering that deer won't fit in EqE). Considering that deer have been introduced in the IDW line of comics in issues 27 and 28 of the main series, I thought it would be appropriate to try it out.

For reference, here is a nice intro shot of King Aspen with a number of other deer present, and another shot with Blackthorne:

img-3719780-1-Comic_issue_27_Deer.png

img-3719780-2-tumblr_nivgl8iAaf1qjs7mxo2

However, considering the main deer we see in the comics are male (Aspen, Blackthorne, Bramble) I thought it would be appropriate to go for a doe (female deer). Of course we see one in the pic of Aspen, but they don't play a major part in the plot.

So yeah, would anyone be interested? The general color and design scheme would be similar to the real-life deer in the pic below:

img-3719780-3-180.jpg

I would also like to try something with forehead marking, but I'll save those details for later.

I'm not looking for anything too detailed, but I would like to use it as a profile pic for Everfree Empire RP.

So yeah; any takers?

I'll give it a shot. Let me see what I can sketch up, and if you like the sketch I'll finish it for you.

I'll give it a shot. Let me see what I can sketch up, and if you like the sketch I'll finish it for you.

Sounds good! Thank you very much! :D

This is just a basic sketch of what I could do for you. Of course inked with proper colouring.I understand if this isn't what your looking for though.

attachicon.gifpathfinderdeersketch.jpg

Actually I love it thus far! :D

Alright, I'll keep going then.  ^_^

Awesome! Thank you so much! :D

(edited)

Awesome! Thank you so much! :D

Will this doe, a deer, a female deer- work for you. (Sorry, I'm required by law to quote lyrics from The Sound of Music when referring to female cervidae). I at least hope this is something you can build off of. 

post-26225-0-08401700-1430990448_thumb.png

Edited by Antidaeophobia

Will this doe, a deer, a female deer- work for you. (Sorry, I'm required by law to quote lyrics from The Sound of Music when referring to female cervidae). I at least hope this is something you can build off of. 

attachicon.gifpathfinderdeersketch.png

I love this! For the most part I think you captured her quite well! ^^

Thank you so much! :D