Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Why Isn't There A XBL GT and PSN ID Option In The Profile Editing?

AccountNoLongerUsed

Proberly cause you can create a hyperlink to your steam page where you cant to your XBL or PSN accounts! Although i'd like to see them put one in, so i have more brony freinds to play with at the weekends!

• Brohoof 1

Proberly cause you can create a hyperlink to your steam page where you cant to your XBL or PSN accounts! Although i'd like to see them put one in, so i have more brony freinds to play with at the weekends!

There are sites that let you display your PSN or XBL profiles, but they're not official, unlike the Steam Community. That's probably why.

• Brohoof 1

And people could also put their Steam in their profile, but they dont have to, they can just put their Steam name in a specially marked box.

Putting your SteamID actually turns it into a link directly to their Steam profile. 

Is this still the current format of the XBox LIVE?

http://live.xbox.com/Profile?Gamertag=<Your Gamertag Here>

I assume so. Which sucks a lot. 

Ok, then there could be a technical solution to this similar to how the site addresses DeviantArt and Steam. You enter your user name (in this case Gamer Tag) and the forum handles the rest of the URL. Good suggestion overall. Any downsides you can think of by linking XBLIVE Gamer Tag URL's in a profile?

(edited)

(Dont forget the PSN IDs) Anyway, none i can think of.

Ok, then there could be a technical solution to this similar to how the site addresses DeviantArt and Steam. You enter your user name (in this case Gamer Tag) and the forum handles the rest of the URL. Good suggestion overall. Any downsides you can think of by linking XBLIVE Gamer Tag URL's in a profile?

Edited by Wyllow