Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mars

I can't understand why peoplet ake the job if they dont get paid.

Some people enjoy helping others.

As an added benefit, when you volunteer your time to help others, you'll often increase your social network and people will recognize you for doing a good job. (don't half-perform at anything, even volunteering)

I've worked on PonyMC (PoniArcade partner Minecraft server) for three years now without any pay.

During that time, I've met a lot of wonderful people, improved my skills in my chosen career tremendously, and even received a few job offers from people who noticed that I did things well.

Even if social media isn't your thing, it's good for you and whatever community you choose to support to volunteer your time.

Helping the community out...is all the payment you really need.  :)

• Brohoof 2

Helping the community out...is all the payment you really need.  :)

Not to also mention there may be financial issues where the community will need the money for the forums to stay up, also may stir drama when it comes to who gets paid what-- Hah! Don't even get me started about the amount of over-flowing applications they would have to approve and disprove if people were to find out they can be paid for their tasks!

Either way, these tasks/jobs aren't complicated. These positions are held for those who want to lend a helping hoof (or in my case, a lending wing,) but very small benefits may apply? Hmm, not sure. 

• Brohoof 1

I was wondering if you did Instagram?

Instagram is not listed as an option, so this site does not have an account. Though you can apply for Instagram and the site could consider making one. :D

I forgot to mention in my application that it doesn't matter what Facebook position I get. Thought I'd let you guys know.

• Brohoof 2

It's because helping people and making them happy is all I really need, if I do know that I'm making people happy, that'll be my payment  :lol:  

• Brohoof 1