Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mars

Currently we do have 4 fixed positions by default:

-DeviantArt

-Twitter

-Tumblr

-Facebook

But then you can always suggest new places where Poniverse can expand, like Google+.

In sum, as many positions as Poniverse can handle and places that we can go to.

Also, you could always go back to the Original Post, where everything is explained better.

In social media, we're currently looking for representatives for Twitter, Deviantart, Tumblr, and Facebook, like Lightwing mentioned.  We may hire one or multiple people in these positions and may expand to other networks as well... it all really just depends on the applicant pool!

Beyond this we're also currently looking for convention liaisons.  These people will be responsible with helping plan Poniverse's appearances at various conventions.  Everything to help get us ready for conventions from helping us organize the panel to shopping for prices on printed goods will fall into this job description.

And beyond these if you have any other ways that you think you could help Poniverse better connect with the fandom such as other social media sites you think you could represent us on, feel free to submit an application discussing your ideas!

Umm, you guys do have Google Plus Account. But nothing is posted there, I can help out there as well ^^

https://plus.google.com/116772903555675873826/posts

• Brohoof 2

There, now I've put in an application too. I hope it's alright that I applied very generally, I'm not really particular about where I'm placed. I'm familiar with many different social media sites and have been to my fair share of conventions, so I guess my application can just be thought of as "put me wherever you need to"  :please:

Though since I think I forgot to mention all of the sites I'm familiar with in my application, I should probably mention that I'm familiar with Tumblr, Facebook, Pinterest, and DeviantArt

• Brohoof 2

I think I should mention that working for Poniverse is awesome - but you do have to put in the effort that your job requires.

Can't wait to see who gets brought on so I can beat them up welcome them.

• Brohoof 6

I think I should mention that working for Poniverse is awesome - but you do have to put in the effort that your job requires.

Can't wait to see who gets brought on so I can beat them up welcome them.

Damn, kinda feel bad for the pony that got assistant head of PoniArcade now :lol:

• Brohoof 3

Yes, conform! also, someone asked before but when, roughly will we learn about the new members of staff after the deadline? 

And we just derailed the thread. *thwaps Buzz*

Can he do that?

*starts walking in other direction*

Somepony get Jeric, i want to make a complaint!

• Brohoof 2

Can he do that?

*starts walking in other direction*

Somepony get Jeric, i want to make a complaint!

That's nothing. You should see what I do to Koukatsu.

• Brohoof 4

That's nothing. You should see what I do to Koukatsu.

The horror, the infinite horror...

...I guess you'll have to get the job to see it first hand.

AAANNNDDD we're back on topic. BOOM.

• Brohoof 3

Hey everybody!

Just wanted to let everybody know that the convention liaison position has been filled.  Feel free to still submit an application if you would like to be considered for future openings, but the positions currently open are our social media openings!

• Brohoof 8

This is now how i see the relationship between the poniArcade staff:

And i just got a gaming PC for the game nights! :lol:

I can tell you that this is true. Right Zeussss ?
  • Brohoof 1

Alright, just entered mine! Couldn't wait for a reply, if not. Oh well, good luck to everyone else then  :lol:

• Brohoof 2

*looks at how many posts have been made on the thread, sighs, puts hopes of working for poniverse in a box with hopes of wealth and a relationship and puts it back under the stairs*

*looks at how many posts have been made on the thread, sighs, puts hopes of working for poniverse in a box with hopes of wealth and a relationship and puts it back under the stairs*

Don't feel disheartened, you still have a chance ;)

• Brohoof 3

Just because a lot of people replied, doesn't mean that you don't have a chance. :)

• Brohoof 3