Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Remote control hobby thread

Fluttershyfan94

(edited)

This is a thread dedicated to remote controlled objects. Whether it is a drone, rc car, boat, helicopter, plane and etc. It can be hobby grade or toys, doesn't matter.

Personally I have a couple of remote controlled boats. I feel they're the most durable, I also have ordered a drone which has yet to come though will be fun as well.

Here's a picture of one of my boats, it's a Ft009. Good boat and a lot of fun, feel free to share pictures of yours as well. :) Whether it's your own picture or really just any discussion regarding the hobby.

post-12365-0-31524000-1431889085_thumb.jpg

Edited by Fluttershyfan94
  • Brohoof 2

I had toy cars but they broke.  I had a boat but it sank.  I had a plane and a helicopter but they never worked well.  I don't have any remote controlled toys that still work.  I might buy a drone so that I can take aerial photographs.  That seems interesting.

@, I can't say they don't count, since they're remote controlled. Since I'm not sure how I'd make it more specific I can't say it doesn't count. 

I had toy cars but they broke.  I had a boat but it sank.  I had a plane and a helicopter but they never worked well.  I don't have any remote controlled toys that still work.  I might buy a drone so that I can take aerial photographs.  That seems interesting.

Same reason I did, having that view and taking aerial photographs definitely would be fun. Though I'll admit I don't know a whole lot about drones I still bought one that I was told that was good for the price. Will definitely be interesting to try it out.

• Brohoof 1

Always wanted an RC Mi 24 Hind, I had an airplane when I was younger, but I don't think I need to finish this sentence for you to figure out what happened.

• Brohoof 1

Always wanted an RC Mi 24 Hind, I had an airplane when I was younger, but I don't think I need to finish this sentence for you to figure out what happened.

Hehe, yeah the problem with RC planes and helicopters is that it takes time practicing flying them until you can fly them without destroying them. So really, it's best to have that practice somehow which is difficult when they're expensive. Funny thing is once I was able to actually fly mine it crashed same goes for the helicopter. It is fun though.

• Brohoof 1