Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What Will Happen Then?....

Kivil

What will happen when MLP stops running? Where will we all perish to? I mean there is no other bigger fandom that goes on like this one! I want to know what you think and what fandom you will go to after MLP.

• Brohoof 1

I think that the fandom will still remain but some people will have moved on . i know i will stay . I stayed in the Creepypasta fandom even though it's shit now. oh wait it was always shit XD

• Brohoof 4

The fandom will continue, it will continue on making art, music, comics and stories :). The brony fandom has brought many together and because of that, it has become so precious. People will make sure it survives ;)

• Brohoof 4

It will stick around for a long time but it will feel like it is starting to slowly die out as no new season comes out. However right now I get the feeling we could easily get ten seasons so with so many episodes and so much fan-made content being produced, we will not just disappear in a year or two.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

I don't suspect that the MLP brand will die during my lifetime... The Brony fandom may very well do so, in fact I definitely expect it to show its true colors as a fad once G5 comes around... But it's not a big deal to me, personally. Bronies aren't the main (adult) MLP fandom, never have been and never will be.

Edited by Envy
  • Brohoof 1

The fandom will live on for a looong time after the show has ended, People will keep making original content like music and animation :)

At least, I really hope and I really think so ^^

• Brohoof 1

Well G4 will eventually end then Hasbro will make G5 which might be very big but you never know. There might still be a following for G4 with some art, fiction, and animations still being made. Also maybe years from now the kids who grew up with this show will discover the fandom and be really intrigued and may join it. As for myself however I don't have many MLP projects planned but I am planning on a YTP movie which stars MLP characters but after that I may just move on however I will still watch FiM from time to time.

• Brohoof 1

The MLP / brony fandom was not the first great fandom to rise. It will certainly not be the last. As for where will we go; that depends on each and everyone.

Some might stay and remain loyal fans of the show and the fandom might survive in some way (diminished perhaps, but still there).

Others will go wherever their interests take them. I'm pretty sure everyone have other things which can interest them besides MLP. At least i do. I don't consider myself an avid fan of anything else, so i doubt i'll rejoin another fandom in such a scenario.

Look at it this way; you've lived before MLP emerged - you can do it again.

• Brohoof 1

Well there is lots of stuff to do with ponies that don't even relate to the episodes.  Like the memes, artworks, life advice, general discussion. So I think the worst that could possibly happen is we have less people talking about the episodes and more people coming on other threads that don't require you to watch the episodes.  But keep in mind that new bronies are made all the time, so they might want to talk about say Season 1's episodes that they only just watched a few days ago or something.

• Brohoof 1

The fandom will continue, it will continue on making art, music, comics and stories :). The brony fandom has brought many together and because of that, it has become so precious. People will make sure it survives ;)

I hope this does because if it doesn't continue I will grow sad....  :(

• Brohoof 1

fan content will still be created long after G4 ends, and then we'll latch like leeches onto G5, when it comes around- which it will, because Hasbro will see how successful G4 was, and strive to make g5 even greater, and sooner. But until then, we'll all ride the fan content wave.

• Brohoof 1

I hope this does because if it doesn't continue I will grow sad....  :(

Don't worry, I am most assure of it :)

• Brohoof 1