Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Has your OC ever hurt anypony?

ggg-2

Plenty of people, actually. She likes to do it in a way that lures you into a false sense of security-- you begin to think she's your friend-- and then she strikes. As the embodiment of malice itself, it's kind of her thing. If you manage to get her back though, she'll respect you for that.

• 4 weeks later...
(edited)

Since she is blunt, yeah... she probably has hurt other ponies plenty of times. It's not like she hates everypony, she just doesn't care about social stuff and friendship... for now.

so egdy

Edited by Nyan Neon

Yes, many times. Lighting only hurts people in a fair fight though, unless the other person fights dirty, or it's just a complete accident (probably involving flying into something and falling onto some pony). He had one fight involving a discorded Dr. Hooves that included a lot of rose bushes. And Jupiter. And the Tardis.

Yes, many times. Lighting only hurts people in a fair fight though, unless the other person fights dirty, or it's just a complete accident (probably involving flying into something and falling onto some pony). He had one fight involving a discorded Dr. Hooves that included a lot of rose bushes. And Jupiter. And the Tardis.

i stab them IN THE FACE

All of my OCs, unless modified, exist in canon-friendly Equestria and don't have much reason to hurt anybody. One of them is a grouch and a troll and probably gets in minor altercations a lot but that's about it.

In my unpublished Fan Fic, Silverhoof took down a renegade Buffalo. His magic cannot kill, only induce unconsciousness. But it does give a bad headache afterwards...so I guess Headaches count as hurting somepony.

Nearly......

I was writing "fish tank", but Cut-Glass was none to impressed I put a grown up version of my cute little grey filly in a self propelled rail gun!

I had to tweek it to become "Tigger Tank" because a brown mare with a hint of stripes from a distant zebra relative is fine. Now she has a magnetic rail gun and a missile launcher :)

Nah, i mean i don't have Mesme Rize that long now. But he is a very playful guy. If he wraps up somebody, he never hurts them in anyway...and they also never complained. :P

• Brohoof 1

My oc Midnight is a cop, he definitely hurt a few ponies.

My oc caramel is a pirate, meaning that she gets in a lot of fights. She also killed 4 ponies. Two royals guard. Her father died in a saing accident, she blaims herself for that so that counts as well. She also killed her own mother but out of self defence.

My oc Midnight is a cop, he definitely hurt a few ponies, probably even killed some.

My oc caramel is a pirate, meaning that she gets in a lot of fights. She also killed 4 ponies. Two royals guard. Her father died in a sailing accident, she blaims herself for that so that counts as well. She also killed her own mother but it was sorta out of self-defense.

My OC Corncob, a cockatrice-turned-alicorn, accidentally traveled way back in time (he'd intended to only go back as far as last Tuesday) by running backwards while holding a clock.  He came across Starswirl the Bearded and immediately disliked him; there was something about his beard that he did not trust.  The two got into an argument, Starswirl made the fatal mistake of calling Corncob a "chicken," and Corncob performed a Sonic Cluck that vaporized Starswirl in an instant.  Except for his beard, which Corncob decided to keep as a memento of their very short, barely-qualifies-as-a-battle; nailing it up outside his coop in the Everfree Forest.

• Brohoof 1

I like to give people a little context. So in a spoiler, here is my OC's appearance:

post-809-0-64479000-1436743556_thumb.png

She hasn't hurt anypony because she hasn't had very much interaction with them, what with being a Diamond Dog who lives underground and all. Nor has she really hurt any other of her kind. But she hunts and kills bats with a magic wand to eat them, so does that count?

My OC is very mellow and hates violence, so no, he hasn't hurt anypony... but if somepony shows him that they refuse to stop hurting him or others, no matter how patient, reasonable and caring he tries to be to them, then he may try to fight against them, though he's not any good at fighting.

My OCs always hurt people in some way. My namesake was a tyrannical warlord and dragon priest, so yeah, he's obviously killed a ton of people. Acheron, a seeker of dark knowledge, has hurt many people as well in his lust for more knowledge and power. Finally, there's Abaddon, a demon was once human. He's sadistic and tortures and kills people for the fun of it. Thankfully it's just villains and criminals he does that too, but still, he's pretty twisted.

tldr Krein's characters are jerks.