Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

TomokoKuroki

you sure you want to taunt the ruler of the sun?

post-1283-0-61887600-1342557337_thumb.jpg

Unless they are a severe threat to Equestria, taunting me doesn't affect me so. I've lived over 1000 years. If somepony is being childish, I can easily be the bigger pony and just get past it. I don't waste time on such motives.

@Prime: sheesh, all im doing is playing along with her, this is a game we've been doing for a while, no need to be so stingy

@Tia: i never said i didnt find you beautiful

Correct, you didn't. However letters are harder to read than when in person nd just hearing the words. So the true message can be lost at times. From my stand point I received the notion that you were attacking my physical appearance in a hostile manner. But you also didn't fully communicate what you really meant, and the way you added "How does that make you feel" didn't increase the positive quality of your letter.

So I read it for what I saw it as. I am not a mind reader, and I saw this an an attack on me. so please when being strongly opinionated, fully describe yourself so there are no loose ends in the conversation that create misguided messages.

Posted Image

Anyway, Princess Celestia I want you to know that I think you are absolutely gorgeous. :)

Thank you :).

Posted Image

You are most welcome Celestia. If anypony gives you a problem and you want someone to take care of it, I would happily oblige. :)

Also, I believe 2 or 3 days ago, I asked your sister to speak in the Royal Canterlot Voice. She obliged and I thought it was absolutely awesome! And then it made me wonder: What is your Royal Canterlot Voice like?

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

You are most welcome Celestia. If anypony gives you a problem and you want someone to take care of it, I would happily oblige. :)

Also, I believe 2 or 3 days ago, I asked your sister to speak in the Royal Canterlot Voice. She obliged and I thought it was absolutely awesome! And then it made me wonder: What is your Royal Canterlot Voice like?

THOU WISH'T FOR THEE ROYAL CANTERLOT VOICE? THOU SHALL RECEIVE IT! I HAVE NOT USED THE TRADITIONAL WHEE FOR HUNDREDS OF YEARS. I AM MOST PLEASED WITH THE RESULTS, ARE YOU NOT?

THOUGH AS GLORIOUS AS THEE WHEE MAY BE, IT IS TOO BOLD AT THE MOMENT. MY ROOM IS A MESS!

Posted Image

Edited by Hayzelestia
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Dear Princess Celestia,

I was visiting the castle the other day and I was standing on your balcony looking down on the kingdom.

I belive you came outside the bedroom, onto the balcony and you touched my......uh.......certain area and I wanted to know if that was an accident or not.

Your Ever-Faithful Sutdent,

Storm Spark

Edited by Storm Spark

Dear Princess Celestia,

as your secretary for technical improvements, I would like to remind you about the lack

of progress in our Space Program. Except from the success with getting a mare to the moon

some thousand years ago and returning her several years ago, the Space Program has not

seen any success for years. Please let me to remind you that the Space Program is crucial

for conquering new land to bring under your crushing control seeking other sapient life forms.

Your faithful secretary

Nouth

P.S.: I would also like to most kindly ask for a new dragon, as this one tends to send the letter

before I manage to complete the sente-

Unless they are a severe threat to Equestria, taunting me doesn't affect me so. I've lived over 1000 years. If somepony is being childish, I can easily be the bigger pony and just get past it. I don't waste time on such motives.

*mumbles* be the bigger pony.... dont waste much time on motives... well we got our motives right... big sister...

Do you believe that we're living in a computer simulation, and you are The One that can plug out of it and do all kinds of awesome stuff in a trenchcoat and sunglasses?

Hello Celestia.

I have a question, Princess. Rumors are going around that you dated Discord when you were a filly. Is it true? I, for one, do not believe the rumors. I would like to set them straight. So, princess, is it true?

(edited)

They are indeed different. The Summer Sun is more ceremonial, and the Summer is just more of a gathering of friends and family for outdoors fun!

Oh, sorry. I don't know much about Equestria's events.

Do you think it would be possible for a human to get to Equestria?

Edited by ZomBrony

Hi Celestia: I was wondering: how good are you at video games? just curious.

(Celestia is one of the best solo top players in LoL)

"How does being banished to the moon work? Are you physically on the moon or do you store their essence there or something like that?"

Is the sun that illuminates Equestria similar in most ways to the local star around Earth?

("Sol", Absolute Magnitude of 4.83, 1.39×106 km Diameter, 1.9891×1030 kg Mass, 1.408×103 kg/m3 Avg. Density, 5578 K Effective Luminosity)

Is it larger? Smaller? Younger, older, hotter or somesuch?