request shop Who wants some colorless sketches?

Kamii

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@@Snake

I'll try my best! :D

@@Lightning Roller

My queue is never full. It keeps going and going. Just keep in mind the ammount of people ahead of you.

@@KokuraiNoSenshi

It's no torment! Stop bugging meh~ :(

Here, happy!?

2i8dx5c.jpg

Oh wow, that is looking really magnificent Kami :D. Those facial expressions are adorable  :wub:. Good job ;)

And the manes  :wub:. They are just perfect  :wub:

@@JonasDarkmane

It's no secret I adore making huge and fluffy manes <3 I tried to capture their personalities in a way.

You certainly did a great job at doing that :D

(edited)

@@SFyr

You don't anything? It would be amazing if I could pay back the adorable sketch I got of my AJ!

I think I missed this yesterday, sorry! Didn't mean to leave you without a reply.  :please:

Well, if you're not overwhelmed yet, I'd love a sketch of my primary OC.  :muffins: Of course, only if you find her interesting enough to draw--I know inspiration strikes random characters at random times often. :derp: So feel free to do as you like~ No guilt from me.

Reference:

oc_camilla_by_sapphirefyr-d7a6jyn.png

There's also her little ask topic, for more rough reference images. 

Edited by SFyr

@@SFyr
It's fine, it's fine. I want to "repay" ('cuz let's be honest, you're the awesome one here...) for the adorable icon I have <3

@@Night Mist
Sure, go ahead and send me a PM!

@
Of course, I'll try my best. Just a tiny question: in the other section, it says in the human world. You want me to draw him as human? I'm just saying I suck at drawing those ^3^''

@@Tao
Okami is best Wii game~ I think I will be able. Do you have preference between the MLP armor or some other kind of armor? I'd maybe give a try to make something up.

@@Tao

Okami is best Wii game~ I think I will be able. Do you have preference between the MLP armor or some other kind of armor? I'd maybe give a try to make something up.

You played the wii version? I feel bad for you. Best play station 2 game though. Anyway can't wait to see what you come up with on my request, ^_^

@@Night Mist
I sure did! And don't feel bad. I can safely say that it's actually better than the PS2. Maybe the quality is a little down, but otherwise, you have a better fuctioning fighting mechanic where you draw. And it's quite responsive. It rarely if ever failed. And I can't wait to get to your sketch, darling~

@

Of course, I'll try my best. Just a tiny question: in the other section, it says in the human world. You want me to draw him as human? I'm just saying I suck at drawing those ^3^''

Nope. Just as pone. As I said, that's the stuff he'd be wearing, which I don't mind colorless.

It's fine, it's fine. I want to "repay" ('cuz let's be honest, you're the awesome one here...) for the adorable icon I have <3

Heheh, well I appreciate the thought of that, thank you!♪  :) Though, I like what you did with it from where I handed it off, and your stuff seems awesome too.  :lol: How you doing so far by the way? Hope you're not feeling overwhelmed?  :blink: