Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Banned Game

Twilight Sparkle ✨

Just now, Prince Doopliss said:

Banned because Tanks for the Memories is a controversial episode to me and kind of why I quit watching in season 5. :crackle:

Unbanned because you're not wrong, but season 5 does has have some good episodes, like The Lost Treasure Of Griffonstone 

• Brohoof 1

Tanks *is* pretty controvertial, but was as close as Pony could come to the more sensitive subject really. 

18 minutes ago, Nsxile said:

Unbanned because you're not wrong, but season 5 does has have some good episodes, like The Lost Treasure Of Griffonstone 

Banned because all the seasons have at least some good episodes, although it is hard to beat the overarching storyline of S4 (even if Rainbow Falls sucked hard)

25 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

Banned because all the seasons have at least some good episodes, although it is hard to beat the overarching storyline of S4 (even if Rainbow Falls sucked hard)

Banned because well... Maybe one or two in season 8/9's case, but they've also had quite a few bad ones as well... Although in season one's case, I'm struggling to think of any... Also banned because Rainbow Falls was more of a meh episode, and much, much better than some of the worst episodes, such as The Mysterious Mare Do Well, Magical Mystery Cure, Newbie Dash, 28 Pranks Later, The Hooffields And The McColts, Secrets and Pies, Non-compete Clause etc.

10 minutes ago, Prince Doopliss said:

Banned because most RD focus episodes in season 4 were bad. (I admit Season 4 may not be a bad season, It just really dropped RD after Season 3 somewhat made up for how she was in Season 2.)

Banned because I enjoyed Daring Don't, Testing Testing 1 2 3, and Flight To The Finish, so I don't think season 4's focus on RD was really that bad...

Edited by Nsxile

Banned because Flight to the Finish was more of a Scootaloo episode. RD just happen to be part of it.Also while I don't mind the concept of Daring Don't and Testing 1, 2, 3 I just didn't like how they executed RD in those episodes. Kind of gave me me the same vibes a Read It and Weap (Not that that this wasn't a bad RD episode, just the execution of RD was just off). Same goes for Flight to the the Finish.

27 minutes ago, Prince Doopliss said:

Banned because Flight to the Finish was more of a Scootaloo episode. RD just happen to be part of it.Also while I don't mind the concept of Daring Don't and Testing 1, 2, 3 I just didn't like how they executed RD in those episodes. Kind of gave me me the same vibes a Read It and Weap (Not that that this wasn't a bad RD episode, just the execution of RD was just off). Same goes for Flight to the the Finish.

Banned because how exactly was her character not done correctly in those episodes? :confused: 

1 hour ago, Prince Doopliss said:

In away yes. While the episode had something touching for it, and had things I like about Rainbow Dash, at the same time it ruined Rainbow...kind of hard to explain.

Banned because if you think Tanks For The Memories ruined RD's character... I'm guessing you haven't seen season 6, 8 and 9 then :scoots: That being said, her character is never ruined for me, because I view those character inconsistencies as either poor writing or a deliberate attempt to demonise the character by the writers. Plus her character was more shaped by season 1, 2 and 3, and those episodes ultimately define her for me. :orly:

Banned because,

17 hours ago, Prince Doopliss said:

I mean Mysterious Mare Do Well for year(s) destroyed Rainbow Dash's character [for me], even after moments I did like Rainbow Dash. Mysterious Mare Do Well didn't handle the others any better, just Rainbow Dash being the focus of this episode just kind of scarred me.

While I said season 2 wasn't a great season 2 RD to me, see had Hurricane Fluttershy that at least redeemed her to some degree. I mean it executed her flaws and positives perfectly on par with her on Sonic Rainboom to me. Again Season 3 I would say on par with season 1 in terms of character with a few exceptions. I guess Season 4 just did nothing that felt fresh about her. So I guess you can call it a grudge :blush:.

I will unban you because well all the mane characters have in some way have had some of the sames issues as RD with poor writing and inconsistency, just they didn't really have as much of the short of the stick as RD to me. Except for maybe Pinkie Pie. Well I did forget to mentioned it redeemed RD a little at the end of Tanks for the Memories.

Edited by Prince Doopliss
Nvm, I fixed it.

3 minutes ago, Prince Doopliss said:

Banned because,

While I said season 2 wasn't a great season 2 RD to me, see had Hurricane Fluttershy that at least redeemed her to some degree. I mean it executed her flaws and positives perfectly on par with her on Sonic Rainboom to me. Again Season 3 I would say on par with season 1 in terms of character with a few exceptions. I guess Season 4 just did nothing that felt fresh about her. So I guess you can call it a grudge :blush:.

I will unbanned you because well all the mane characters have in some way have had some of the sames issues as RD with poor writing and inconsistency, just they didn't really have as much of the short of the stick as RD to me. Except for maybe Pinkie Pie. Well I did forget to mentioned it redeemed RD a little at the end of Tanks for the Memories.

Edit: The heck is with the strike through and why can't I remove it?

Unbanned because fair enough I guess :crackle:

Banned because highlight everything then click the Tx symbol :P

Banned for being a human then :P

10 hours ago, Zoya the Pony Destroya said:

Banned for getting involved in the great Rainbow Dash Bash of 2019.

Triple banned because I wasn't bashing Rainbow Dash, I was bashing the writers for their screw ups and obvious attempts to ruin her character, and Rainbow Dash is my favourite character of the show. :sneer:

8 hours ago, Matraxial Artemi said:

Banned for not getting involve in that event 

Incinerated for 1000 years for bashing RD :dry::yeahno::mustache: