The above avatar represents the Element of...

gamecubeguy214

7 minutes ago, K.Rool Addict said:

The Element of Nintendo's Shortcomings

Hey! The Wii was one of Nintendo's best selling systems! I take offense to that!:eww:

@Little FlyerThe Element of Cuteness 

A Dragon as big as his love for Disney and has his head in the clouds literally and figuratively

948524045_DragonWillGuideBannerbyWifeofHawks.jpg.d26404e241135b8f330fd49c3a2858d9.jpg 

Ask Will Guide | Signature by Wife of Hawks | WiiGuy2014’s OCs

Just now, WiiGuy2014 said:

Hey! The Wii was one of Nintendo's best selling systems! I take offense to that!:eww:

Best selling? Sure. But the Wii was the the system that killed Nintendo for me and most other Nintendo fans back in the day. I will forever remember the amazing NES-GCN days *cries tears of lost potential"

Looks like we'll have another "Wii" on our hands with the Switch (its sad since the Wii U was a step in the right direction; trying to catch up to Sony and Microsoft's hardware + innovative and ambitious game design as seen in titles like Xenoblade Chronicles X, Pikmin 3, Mario Kart 8, etc~)

Anyway, back to the topic of the thread... I shan't let my disappointments with Nintendo's "new age" direction interfere any further~ 

Spoiler

Q.Q

17 hours ago, K.Rool Addict said:

Best selling? Sure. But the Wii was the the system that killed Nintendo for me and most other Nintendo fans back in the day. I will forever remember the amazing NES-GCN days *cries tears of lost potential"

Looks like we'll have another "Wii" on our hands with the Switch (its sad since the Wii U was a step in the right direction; trying to catch up to Sony and Microsoft's hardware + innovative and ambitious game design as seen in titles like Xenoblade Chronicles X, Pikmin 3, Mario Kart 8, etc~)

Anyway, back to the topic of the thread... I shan't let my disappointments with Nintendo's "new age" direction interfere any further~ 

Reveal hidden contents

Q.Q

@K.Rool AddictI apologize for the drama I made.

Anyway, @IronM17 The Element of Emo-Shy

A Dragon as big as his love for Disney and has his head in the clouds literally and figuratively

948524045_DragonWillGuideBannerbyWifeofHawks.jpg.d26404e241135b8f330fd49c3a2858d9.jpg 

Ask Will Guide | Signature by Wife of Hawks | WiiGuy2014’s OCs

Element of murder

Dolemite2.gif.1f535b74ff05826ca7dd78c9e5ec1078.gif