Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Superheroes RP (OOC)

Skullbuster

Okay. To clear up something. I never captured any influential people in the story. This was done before the story as you guys dont know what he did before they split into Sheroe and Neri. He currently only has two influential lackeys though and barely uses them as he likes fighting other people for some reason he doesnt know.

I'd definitely like to join too if this is still open.  

I'm still setting up my profile and thinking of a character. But I'll be on the villains side if I can join.

I promise I'm not a huge babby too, I have a fair bit of experience with Rp'ing.

I'm heading out of town tomorrow and will be gone until about Saturday at 4.(Central Time)

I will be going to a summer camp so I will not have access to any of my devices, just assume Rift is tracking the actions of most of the current Metas in the story, okay?

okay if anyone is curious the italicized words will be visions that my character is having seeing through the eyes of any murdered victims other visions will either be nightmares or just normal awareness of the area around me.

So i'll do this for murdered victim visions (past events)

And I'll do this if my character is asleep and has a horrifying nightmare connected with current events

Yes opposite of the bank watching.

Also before you call foul on what capsaicin is. Pepper spray has it in it's mixture.

im just curious how hes in the bank, the rest of them are still in the bank, the lobby at the most

Okay, quick PSA.

My new computer doesn't let me copy-paste, mention, or quote on this site, so please just keep an eye out for my posts if I am interacting with you or have the potential to.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

Okay, quick PSA.

My new computer doesn't let me copy-paste, mention, or quote on this site, so please just keep an eye out for my posts if I am interacting with you or have the potential to.

okay will do is your character a villian or a hero?

Okay, quick PSA.

Those functions come from Flash. What browser do you use and do you have Adobe Flash installed?