Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general media Sir Christopher Lee dies at 93

Alto

One of the greats has left this earth today. A man who had a voice like no other and played some of the most iconic characters in movie history. It's so sad, because this guy was part of my childhood and now he's just gone.

I will miss him. :(

• Brohoof 6

I really liked him. He was one of my favorite actors :(. My favorite movie with him was Lord of the Rings. I really liked him as Saruman. This is a loss :(. RIP Lee.

• Brohoof 6

Here is Christopher Lee, reading the raven by Edgar Allan Poe. Probably the best version, with the one of James Earl Jones.

• Brohoof 6

(edited)

he's saruman the white. a knight of england. a ww2 vet (special forces at that), worked with alice cooper, black sabbath, iron maiden, fluent in 7 languages, and has recorded and released a kick ass metal album

he certainly lived a fascinating life

Edited by Alto
  • Brohoof 5

Oh no...I didn't want to wake up to this. :(

Good bye Mr. Lee. Your talent and career was of legend; you will be missed. :(

Christopher Lee in a duet with Rhapsody of Fire singer Fabio Lione - My GOD what a voice <3

• Brohoof 5

auto-9gag-1771563.jpeg

Sad to see you go, Lee. I guess we'll meet on the other side.

(edited)

Alas, what a shame to lose such a great actor. I remember watching LOTR and loving his interpretation of saruman. He will be missed, not only by me, but by the world.

Edited by Frozen The Unicorn
  • Brohoof 1

Dammit. He went too soon. -_-  I know that sounds crazy. He was 93 after all, and had such an amazing lifetime and career...but he always left you wanting more. And after all that, it seemed like he'd earned the right to live forever.

I'll miss him.

• Brohoof 2

A behind the scenes vid from the set of the hobbit. It just shows that this man really breathed and lived his acting career and did this until he died.

What a legend.

• Brohoof 1

One of the greatest and most powerful villainous actors in history. A man who perfected the Badass Baritone and Basso Profundo voice. A performer with a more prolific acting career then almost any other, living or dead. An actor who never stopped acting. This is the legacy Christopher Lee leaves behind, and one I hope is remembered for many generations to come. Sleep well. :(

• Brohoof 2

I may not have seen his movies, but I've heard alot about his work and he sure is a great and respectable actor :) I am sure he will be very missed by his family, friends and fans :) To Sir Christopher Lee *lifts imaginary Dr. Pepper can*