Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop cool! I draw things!

PennyThoughts

(edited)

Form for existing characters (everything is mandatory except for the name.)

Name:

Looks:
Do I have a special talent?:

Personality:

Other:

For designing a character

Give me some details on what you are thinking of:

hello I'm Penny Thoughts and I like to draw so if you have any requests come forth

I will probably only get to doing around two or three, but post your request and if I'm interested I'll probably get to doing yours

I can:

make up a character for you 

draw an existing character

draw any species

I can't:

draw requests that do not have the prerequisites in my form fulfilled 

draw requests that require me to draw a certain pose (it's only fun if I get to make the pose up)

thanks and have a ponyrific day

I'm so sorry you had to hear that have a terrific day

free sample (that was a joke please don't poke toothpicks at the pink horse)

Li1uajo.png

PS if you plan on using my art in any way, form, or fashion, give me some credit.

Edited by PennyThoughts

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you do OCs? 

Name: Rave Darkmane

Looks: 

post-28830-0-11804000-1434995528_thumb.png

post-28830-0-51050900-1417805037_thumb.png

Do I have a special talent?: Can find places easily, is an explorer. Also a dark magician 

Personality: A bit, evil, but really kind at heart, is often mean and closed off, but on the inside, is a caring pony. 

Other: Is a supporter of Sombra

(edited)

Could you do my OC for me? Her cutie mark is an ocean wave so you can be creative abut what it looks like. You don't have to do the wings. Otherwise, you can draw her as a merpony ;) Thanks a bunch! *hugs*post-30211-0-38626800-1435359693_thumb.jpgpost-30211-0-93057400-1435384310.jpg And her name is Aqua

Her special talents: Water bending, having ocean powers

Personality: Loves to learn, kind and shy, quirky at times

Other: She is natively a merpony ;)

Edited by TwilightAqua

Name: Jam Sod

Looks:Batpony
His mane is basically the bisexuality flag in the style of Edd from Eddsworld, but slightly longer. He has a cream orange coat, sort of like an orange sorbet. He's usually wearings glasses, black, rectangular glasses. Is also always wearing blue and turquoise socks, or maroon and pink ones. His physique is girly and skinny.

Do I have a special talent?: Virgo Cutie Mark

Personality:

He is extremely shy, and usually won't leave the house without his boyfriend, Plot Line. He's also more girly than most stallions. When is social with ponies other than Plot, he's usually sarcastic and noting of odd things they say, usually making kinda funny jokes on them.

Other: Gay, and LSD user

Do you do OCs? 

Name: Rave Darkmane

Looks: 

Do I have a special talent?: Can find places easily, is an explorer. Also a dark magician 

Personality: A bit, evil, but really kind at heart, is often mean and closed off, but on the inside, is a caring pony. 

Other: Is a supporter of Sombra

haha a bit evil, I like it : ' D

navigation horse~~

j50uOyW.png

My OC always could use some more art, and I love your unique style, should you have time:

Name: Terse Tranquility

Looks: 

c92ba4cb7c348ac763cfd20e9088127c.png

Special Talent: Writing

Personality: Feisty, no bullshit, serious OCD, fairly vain

Other: Glasses are a must.

I would love some art of White Jade, when she's a young teenager. :3 If you're up to it.

Name:White Jade

Looks: Creamy white coat, very long medium-lightlsh brown hair, green eyes, splayed feathers.
Do I have a special talent?:Nope

Personality: As a young teenager, Jade is very shy and cautious, as well as extremely paranoid. 

Other: https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/white-jade-r7349

Name: Dax Blackwater (My still-awaiting-approval OC)

Looks: Green & black pony with emerald green eyes (I'll add a pic) - cutie mark is a lump of grey rock with an emerald sticking out of it

Do I have a special talent?: Finding emeralds; astronomy

Personality: His family pushes him to be a meanie, but he's not like they are - he'd rather have friends & parties... but currently, he has neither of those.  When he's not near his folks, he's a bit shy, but FASCINATED with the stars.

Other: He has a notch in one ear from a schoolyard fight as a foal.

Give me some details on what you are thinking of: Maybe TRYING to look mean (and failing miserably), or perhaps stargazing on a hilltop, late at night?  Other than such, it's your art - you are welcome to do as your creativity sees fit!

post-34233-0-14160500-1435394884_thumb.png

haha a bit evil, I like it : ' D

navigation horse~~

sig-3888545.j50uOyW.png

I love it :wub: . Thank you very much :D *Hugs* 

Name: Jewelfire

Looks:http://i.imgur.com/P1kgYai.png
Do I have a special talent?: She a metal smith/black smith

Personality:

Outgoing

Sweet

Hard worker

Picky on small details

Slightly snobbish

Book lover

Fighter when it comes to her friends and morals

Hates things out of line or in disorder

Rough around the edges a bit

loves her older sister

Other: Fire does not burn her!

@@PennyThoughts, http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/ice-blizzard-r8023

Name: Icesius Blizzard

Looks:

post-31378-0-59704400-1429578422.png

Do I have a special talent?: Fighting. Straight up using his ice powers to fight as well as hoof-to-hoof combat

Personality: Eccentric. He's a bit awkward and silly, but he never lets his friends down. He also has a great sense of determination. Never backs down from anything.

Other: He got his ice powers as a foal from a mysterious crystal.

Can you draw something with him wearing his green scarf? Also, I'd like to see a drawing of him fighting something, say a timberwolf? :squee:

Could you do my OC for me? Her cutie mark is an ocean wave so you can be creative abut what it looks like. You don't have to do the wings. Otherwise, you can draw her as a merpony ;) Thanks a bunch! *hugs*attachicon.gifimage.jpgattachicon.gifimage.jpg And her name is Aqua

Her special talents: Water bending, having ocean powers

Personality: Loves to learn, kind and shy, quirky at times

Other: She is natively a merpony ;)

a wonderfully distinct request 

YtKjrjd.png

(edited)

hi. please could you draw my oc.

name: rouge

species: unicorn

job: gem hunter

special talent: finding and identifying gemstones. fairly powerful magic

personality: adventurous. greedy. sometimes a bit of a bully.

thankyou xxx

post-34083-0-12877100-1436112503_thumb.png

Edited by clarkymk

Name: Icy Crystal

Looks: White coat, light blue mane and tail, with purple tips
Do I have a special talent?: Can form warm crystals to help lead lost ponies out of the mountains

Personality: Timid, Shy, Caring, Quiet, Loner

Other: Is taller than most ponies, very large horn.

post-28531-0-19417800-1436119750_thumb.png

(edited)

I have never made a legitimate art request before. But I really really like your style.

I'd like it to see what you would do with an OC I recently created.

Name:

Silhouette 

Looks:

Pure black coat with wings that are slightly lighter in color. White tail and mane which always appear neat and orderly. No other notable features are visible. Below is my depiction of her.

silhouette___anti_hero_oc_concept_by_lir

Primary talents/powers?:

Can morph into liquid shadow and manipulate the shapes and structure of shadows she hides in.

Immortality (The ageless variety)

Personality:

Wants to be helpful and good but doesn't always understand how. In her attempts to help others she is more likely to help one who will FEEL like they did something important rather then help one that actually DOES something important. She will help those who she believes with gain the most self-satisfaction from her aid. (example; help somepony win a race rather then help somepony save their home.) Feels claustrophobic when in sunlight and has a few forms of social anxiety. 

Other:

More info and backstory can be found here if you want to get into what makes this character who she is.

Was born a pegasus but is how she is from a series of cursus and mental trauma.

Also notable, she has no cutie mark, or rather she lost it.

Despite her dark sounding disposition, is is relatively at peace with things. Mostly because she doesn't fully understand her position.

Edited by LiraCrown

Name: Jam Sod

Looks:Batpony

His mane is basically the bisexuality flag in the style of Edd from Eddsworld, but slightly longer. He has a cream orange coat, sort of like an orange sorbet. He's usually wearings glasses, black, rectangular glasses. Is also always wearing blue and turquoise socks, or maroon and pink ones. His physique is girly and skinny.

Do I have a special talent?: Virgo Cutie Mark

Personality:

He is extremely shy, and usually won't leave the house without his boyfriend, Plot Line. He's also more girly than most stallions. When is social with ponies other than Plot, he's usually sarcastic and noting of odd things they say, usually making kinda funny jokes on them.

Other: Gay, and LSD user

!!

bat pony!

this request has been floating in my mind for a while, I'm glad I got to it!!

xas15Xy.png