Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

TwilightAqua fanclub

JonasDarkmane

This is a fanclub for one of the members on the forums,  :D

She is a loving and caring friend, she always helps people in need, she helps her friends and she never leaves their side :)

She is very fun to be around, to talk with and joke around with. She is very entertaining and also, one last thing that is of very big importance, she is really cute, however, she will deny it, which makes it even cuter  :wub:

post-30211-0-10571500-1435937833.jpg

sig-3907692.d8fb47a32ad8c2b94bf491170a93

Post here, share your love, kindness and gratitude for here. If you don't know her, now is the time to do so. Thank you for being such a great friend Aqua and I look forward to keep on being friends with you :squee: 

• Brohoof 20

(edited)

Aww this like the sweetest thing anyone has ever done for me... :kindness: I didn't think someone like me deserves a fan club... :kindness: I love the forums so much <3 They have the sweetest people who are all different in their own amazing ways. These forums are filled with truly wonderful, fintastic, kind, and talented people <3 :kindness: The forums, other than the ocean, is my happy place <3 I wouldn't have all these amazing friends without the forums, I wouldn't have met my special somepony :wub::( I am so pleased and blessed to have the forums with all its wonderful ponies in my life :( And Thank you so much @JonasDarkmane I never would have even thought I would deserve a fan club :(. All I can really say is that I love you all so much :(:wub: <3 <3 <3 <3

Edited by TwilightAqua
  • Brohoof 9

Nothing personal Aqua you seem like a nice person, but I don't think a fanclub for one person is a good idea

What are you saying? Everyone deserves a fan club!

Keep on mind that this is beihg made in the Forum Lounge. Here you can post anything that doesn't fit into any other section of the forums, as long as it meets the global rules. It's allowed and doesn't harm anyone, so what's bad about it?

• Brohoof 3

Nothing personal Aqua you seem like a nice person, but I don't think a fanclub for one person is a good idea

Don't worry. I feel much too modest to even think that I deserve a fan club =x Besides, I think I should get to know all you lovely ponies :catface:
  • Brohoof 5

Keep on mind that this is beihg made in the Forum Lounge. Here you can post anything that doesn't fit into any other section of the forums, as long as it meets the global rules. It's allowed and doesn't harm anyone, so what's bad about it?

Oh, nevermind then

• Brohoof 2

TwilightAqua is a very funny and awesome friend. Everyone should have her as a friend that's how awesome she is.:D Plus I love her awesome positive attitude. Plus she is always so happy and she loves to joke around which makes even more awesome.:wub: I am glad to be her friend. I hope this fan club for her lives on. :D

• Brohoof 4

TwilightAqua is a very funny and awesome friend. Everyone should have her as a friend that's how awesome she is.:D Plus I love her awesome positive attitude. Plus she is always so happy and she loves to joke around which makes even more awesome.:wub: I am glad to be her friend. I hope this fan club for her lives on. :D

Ph my sploosh... :kindness: That is so kind of you to say... :( *cries with tears of joy*
  • Brohoof 4

I'm always kind no matter what. You should be happy and proud for all of this. The compliments and the fan club. :D

Aww :kindness: It's just that the last thing I expected in my life is a fan club devoted to me :kindness:
  • Brohoof 3

aqua is real sweetie pony HAPPY friend to have always happy to talk to her, if im in not good mood aqua can make me HAPPY she is so LOVELY<3 :):):) YAY

Aww... :blush: :blush: Th-thank you so much :kindness:
  • Brohoof 3