Coffee Drinkers UNITE!

My newest preferred coffee prep is milk or half n half without sugar. (I've been cutting down a lot of sugar and bread lately, which has made milk sweet enough.)

I think this is going to be it for a while. Drinking about two hot in AM and an afternoon iced, because my ACless NYC home has been hitting 87 inside last few days :(

ezgif-5-195349d93672.gif.635dae235c083828c0ca26674abe835e.gif.361b56c29ddd1e04b8f20d25978552ed.gif

Courtesy of @Sparklefan1234

• 2 weeks later...

My newest preferred coffee prep is milk or half n half without sugar. (I've been cutting down a lot of sugar and bread lately, which has made milk sweet enough.)

I think this is going to be it for a while. Drinking about two hot in AM and an afternoon iced, because my ACless NYC home has been hitting 87 inside last few days :(

I know the struggles of NY having lived there for over 20 years.

But I've never been big on iced coffee. Tried it a while ago and it was pretty good, but seems as though the ladies love it for some reason. Do you think it has crack cocaine in it? :P

I drink about 2 Mugs a day. My favorite is KOPIKO instant brown coffee...I dunno why, but I like the taste way more than when I have to brew the cup myself. 

90.png.87066a8eeb0f3ea5134a5c3445430305.png

(edited)

Cold and creamy or bubbeling (figuritivly speaking) black, don't know, don't care. It's all good and yummy. That and it's my gonna sit down and drink, so I make sure to have a pot.....or two. Ehe

Edited by Unicornecious

img-38820-1-img-38820-1-img-38820-1-img-isn't flashing your riches, it's sharing it with others that don't know how or can't

I am thinking of going back for a second cup, might bust open the hazelnut.

I wouldn't really say im a coffee drinker, but I wouldn't mind a cup now and then. :P I can never drink coffee without being sweet though, coffee is way to bitter and stuff without sugar or cream :wat:

mqdefault.jpg

(I hope imma not the only pony who gets this :yay:)

post-15132-0-19586800-1427239759.jpg

20% cooler in 10 seconds flat

• 3 weeks later...

So German coffee is definitely more bitter, getting used to it though.

So, I don't often eat sweet cereal, but we had some Frosted Flakes in the house. Having run out of eggs, I poured myself the last of the box. So because it's too sweet...I put about 10-15 tablespoons of cold coffee in the milk, and mixed with the sugar of the flakes....

It was like I was eating cereal with coffee ice cream!  :sunbutt:

This is a dangerous discovery, as sugary cereal is no bueno. I must mark this here for posterity and then quickly forget about the joy and deliciousness I just experienced.

For the good of mankind, do NOT eat delicious coffee laced Frosted Flakes. 

ezgif-5-195349d93672.gif.635dae235c083828c0ca26674abe835e.gif.361b56c29ddd1e04b8f20d25978552ed.gif

• 4 weeks later...

So Germans drink a lot of coffee, but they don't really do as much "sweet" coffee here. So like you mostly get sugar, but like creamer is totally different.

I drink whatever coffee I can get. I really like Don Francisco's Hawaiian Hazelnut because it tastes and smells really good. I generally drink black coffee since that's just what we get on the job. At home I like to add some O'mara's Irish Cream or some whiskey after a hard day's work.

I'm from Western Washington so coffee is just another form of water to me.

• Brohoof 1

"I could have been happy above if I'd never donned the copper carapace and dipped my head beneath the waves to hear the muddled man-made sounds. Distorted and dreamlike droning. The whir and thrashing of a distant propeller, the tumultuous thundering thud of fogbound freighters. Mud underfoot, no sights, except the grasp of a diver's trained hand, dreaming of distant lands knowing all the while this is what I love, not the blue skies and wondering faces above. Canvas, rubber, brass, copper, and glass. Leather and lead, mud and sweat, heaving around in dark, damp depths seldom seen by most yet talked about by all. As if a sunny, happy place where mermaids and seahorses play and chests of gold are lain bare, untarnished by salt and time for all to grasp who are bold enough to go below..." -"Deep Sea Diver", Steven L. Waterman

• 3 weeks later...

It's been too long since the coffee drinking crew united.

So I've pretty much been on 1/2 coffee to 1/2 milk ratio, the classic "cafe au lait" mix, and it's perfect. No sugar is needed at all, and the bitterness of the coffee and the natural creaminess and sweetness of whole milk dance together to create the perfect waking up elixir. 

However, i tried that with my father-in-law's Starbucks keurig pods...still too bitter and needed sugar for that, but I don't like Starbucks as a rule. 

I have to remember to grab more creamer when I go to my father-in-law's house today. I ran out and Germany doesn't do a lot of creamer the way I like it. .3.

I will probably be murdered for saying this, but I have a particular fondness for Starbucks' Seattle Latte cold coffee. I only like coffee when it's mostly milk anyway, and those Seattle Lattes have exactly the right amount of milk, sugar, and coffee.

• Brohoof 1

Any coffee I can get, seriously. As long as it's coffee, I'm fine with it. Though there are some I do tend to enjoy less, it's nothing major.

I should have posted this here and feel ashamed -- for you US goers.

7-11 had Free Coffee Week. With the 7-11 mobile app, you could fill up any size cup of coffee, have them scan your app barcode, and leave with free coffee. 

Also with the app, every cup of coffee you buy is like a "punch card" and every 7th cup is free. And this counted for the free coffee. So if you got 6 cups of free coffee....you earned a free coffee.

So, it may be over, but they run deals like that all the time - even yesterday extra large coffee was $1 with the app. And every 7th cup is free, which includes sodas and slurpees in that mix. They don't differentiate. So it's worth getting. 

At 7-11, there are about 5 types of coffee, plus you fill it yourself, and there is a refrigerated area with milk, half and half, cream, and a variety of flavored creamers, plus there are syrup pumps with different popular flavors like vanilla and pumpkin spice - so you can really do it up any way you like.

Or if you're of the more piratical sort, you can fill an extra large cup up with half & half, boop it as your free coffee and stock your house that way....but I would never encourage that sort of thing. Deplorable. 

So I made an interesting discovery the other day - Krispy Kreme cafés (at least in the U.K.) do surprisingly good coffee. So, you get to combine coffee with doughnuts :D. Also, with their app, you can get free doughnuts/coffees from time to time too

• Brohoof 1

*Insert deep, intelligent and witty signature here*

Ja7HCEX.png?1

• 3 weeks later...

That's how you open a portal to the coffee dimension B)

post-34493-0-24193700-1477957322_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 3

"Fairy tales are more than true, not because they tell us that dragons exist;

but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten."

~ G. K. Chestertonsig-34493.Do4gzZF.png

I will go for just about any coffee that is medium and up. Cannot stand mcdonalds though just doesn't taste right. And since my gf works at Starbucks in target I've learned to like them from the free samples. My mug is usually halloween cups lol.

• Brohoof 1

+My life's it's own cartoon show.+

Dudes green tea latte from star bucks is great too. Go to vanilla soy milk makes it even better.

Dudes green tea latte from star bucks is great too. Go to vanilla soy milk makes it even better.

+My life's it's own cartoon show.+

• 1 month later...