Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc A pirates adventure

Love Doctor Blaze

It could develop into that. But i mean... They are both captains, which could lead to disagreements. So this way they'll argue alot, but they like each other in the long run

Yeah, i like that. Like they have a lot of disagreements about how to sail a ship and who's the best captain.. stuff like that :)

• Brohoof 1

How about 2 captains and 2 vice captains, then each captain keeps sending their vice captain to do stupid stuff in an attempt to outdo the other captain?

Yeah, i like that. Like they have a lot of disagreements about how to sail a ship and who's the best captain.. stuff like that :)

Sounds very reminiscent of Sparrow and Barbossa. Interested to see how that pans out.

• Brohoof 2

I seem to be a bit too late to be an original crew member, but if there is a setting or event in which my character can join, and if you would have me:

Name, and title: Aria Rosewood (the Bard)
Race: Earth Pony
Position on the crew: Any position except in charge of anyone
Appearance: https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/aria-rosewood-r8809
Gear: Preferring dexterity over strength, Aria's gear is limited to smaller, concealable weapons of finesse. She typically has a dagger or two upon her at all times, and a scimitar for less-than-stellar conditions. For clothes, a sleek traveling cloak suffices for most occasions.
Skills: Deception and Charisma can oft get needed information out of others, and even get her into places normally off limits.
Personality: Usually laid-back and facetious, can adopt a light-hearted tone, but becomes rather reserved when logically processing information.
Companion (If any): N/A

If there is still room, that is.

Edited by Wubtavia

I seem to be a bit too late to be an original crew member, but if there is a setting or event in which my character can join, and if you would have me:

Name, and title: Aria Rosewood (the Bard)

Race: Earth Pony

Position on the crew: Any position except in charge of anyone

Appearance: https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/aria-rosewood-r8809

Gear: Preferring dexterity over strength, Aria's gear is limited to smaller, concealable weapons of finesse. She typically has a dagger or two upon her at all times, and a scimitar for less-than-stellar conditions. For clothes, a sleek traveling cloak suffices for most occasions.

Skills: Deception and Charisma can oft get needed information out of others, and even get her into places normally off limits.

Personality: Usually laid-back and facetious, can adopt a light-hearted tone, but becomes rather reserved when logically processing information.

Companion (If any): N/A

If there is still room, that is.

Sure you're in. We are currently marooned on an island. So you can be stranded there as well if you want, then we'll find you and take you in to our crew. How does that idea sound? Edited by blazedtime

ok rpers listen up and edit your posts if applicable Khris hasnt said anything out loud yet, they don't know the sword is sentient yet

Edited by Guest

Stranded. Island. Find me. Got it.

I'll have cresent find you as the others argue he honestly has no idea what else to do at this point.

Any idea how you want cresent to find her?

Edited by cwhip9

Hmm, I believe I see what you are attempting to do, whip. Were one to find her, I would imagine they would hear and perhaps follow the sounds of a sultry, entrancing melody that seems to permeate and breath life into the island forest.

Edited by Wubtavia
  • Brohoof 1

Hmm, I believe I see what you are attempting to do, whip. Were one to find her, I would imagine they would hear and perhaps follow the sounds of a sultry, entrancing melody that seems to permeate and breath life into the island forest.

ahh I see, that would make sense. it was something similar or cresent fly into one of her traps she has set out for food for a funny intro for them but this works too

@@cwhip9, Oh, that was not to say that there will not be traps. I have already considered that possibility along with many others. She has been a somewhat long term resident upon this island, I am thinking. It should hopefully integrate rather seamlessly into the story.

• Brohoof 1

@@cwhip9, Oh, that was not to say that there will not be traps. I have already considered that possibility along with many others. She has been a somewhat long term resident upon this island, I am thinking. It should hopefully integrate rather seamlessly into the story.

awesome sauce good thing I checked before hand ill start it off then

all right he's traped should be a good opening for you

btw my aplogys for the belated response work has a habbit of being longer then I think it is

Edited by cwhip9