Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Rate the Signature of the User Above You!

Soarin'

5 minutes ago, CrystalBloodMoon said:

@WiiGuy2014

3/10

I dont like Disney

0/10 and not just because you have no signature.

I've already warn all you Disney Haters NOT to Quote me! I've already been through enough of this nonsense the past few days. Seriously if you see me in this game, let some other person who's not a Disney Hater rate me. PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE!

Edited by WiiGuy2014

4/10

3 hours ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

@Lonic: Professor Levi

5/10 for a half-naked man. You gave me only half a naked man, so you only get half the points!:P

Well, I can't give you a fully naked man. This website has a strict policy against that.

Also, the number 1 guy in anime at least deserves 1,000,000,000 points.

• Brohoof 1

On ‎2‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 11:30 PM, WiiGuy2014 said:

0/10 and not just because you have no signature.

I've already warn all you Disney Haters NOT to Quote me! I've already been through enough of this nonsense the past few days. Seriously if you see me in this game, let some other person who's not a Disney Hater rate me. PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE!

Bro. I have a signature. I just see more beauty in words, and wanted something poetic that matched my avatar. And okay, but I could always just give another reason. For one, I dont much care for changling OCs and there was too much blue, no broad colour schemes. Doesnt contrast well with your OCs red colour.

But Im supposed to be rating the sig above so...

8/10

You made me laugh :P

14 minutes ago, CrystalBloodMoon, Scoffer of Humans said:

Bro. I have a signature. I just see more beauty in words, and wanted something poetic that matched my avatar. And okay, but I could always just give another reason. For one, I dont much care for changling OCs and there was too much blue, no broad colour schemes. Doesnt contrast well with your OCs red colour.

But Im supposed to be rating the sig above so...

8/10

You made me laugh :P

But blue and red ARE contrasting colors. Like Sorcerer Mickey Mouse, which is who I based the red Unicorn Will Guide on!

5a7d1790bf707_download(18).jpeg.73018a3439962186593c52c295ba2b98.jpeg