mega thread Rate the Signature of the User Above You!

Soarin'

9.3/10

It does a lot of things right, but it just feels like there's something missing. Either way, this is your best signature yet.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I like the creative touch added to the sig, but the issue I'm having is how the quote is being handled. Cutting out a part of the background makes it feel... out of place and the same goes for the name under it due to the font. It doesn't fit, but I'm probably just over thinking it

I love the vector and the background as a whole

7.8/10 It would've been a 7, but it's quite original and refreshing to see, so I'm adding a bit of points

Edited by Erio Touwa

I like the creative touch added to the sig, but the issue I'm having is how the quote is being handled. Cutting out a part of the background makes it feel... out of place
I spent more than half my time trying to figure out how to fit it in the signature, but really could not come up with anything. 

the same goes for the name under it due to the font.
I didn't think of this bit. I'll probably go in and change those bits right now.

-23952035976230562/10

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

As a signature, it's pretty shit. But it does have a comic value, so I'll give at least a few points for that

4/10

Edited by Erio Touwa

There's not much to complain about or praise for that matter. But I feel like signatures should at least have a creative touch rather than being something you ripped off deviantart. That's reserved for avatars imo

5/10 The drawing itself is great but as I said, no creativity. I'll give some points for adding a text with a great font though