Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Fallout Equestria: Endeavor (Reboot)

Defender of Tomorrow

So are we all coming to where i am or to where that mare got sacrificed to the god of whinnysnorts?

Just wait, it took awhile for all of us to come together the first time. I think it's better that we don't all just stumble into each other and stay as a group. 

It feels more natural to the setting that we all just sort of find each other one by one or in pairs.

Just wait, it took awhile for all of us to come together the first time. I think it's better that we don't all just stumble into each other and stay as a group. 

It feels more natural to the setting that we all just sort of find each other one by one or in pairs.

kk, shall recover and salvage from this battle with the filly snatcher. hehehe, reminds me of this film

• Brohoof 2

Eyup, try doing that this day and age. You wouldn't be able to get a horse and carriage, and if you did, ha you would get a parking fine.

Oh modern day laws, you keep are children safe by keeping those dastardly carriages out of commission, oh and do you want hazel to meet up with your characters?

Oh modern day laws, you keep are children safe by keeping those dastardly carriages out of commission, oh and do you want hazel to meet up with your characters?

ya, having my character perform surgery on herself is abit op, having her filly do it is also rather op.

Whatever happened to the good ole days. Back in my day we'd grab a virgin for our sacrifices... kids these days...

Now it's all special circumstances and tedious runes you gotta craft.

• Brohoof 1

It's not a spoil because it wouldn't have come into play if the GM had not mentioned it. Plus how can you "adopt" an unborn child that is now dead? 

Swirly is actually a time traveling filly who can resurrect the dead faster then you can say "toast".

Shes not, but still, would be cool.

Whatever happened to the good ole days. Back in my day we'd grab a virgin for our sacrifices... kids these days...

back in those days the so called 'virgin' wouldn't be a virgin.

But I did mention it, the leader had said that two lives was an excellent sacrifice or something like that.

Ohhhhh right. I thought they had just done another sacrifice or something. Nicely foreshadowed. While this is deplorable, I can't fault you on making the villains depraved and hate-able.

One last thing, can Ezekiel tell this is basically a lost cause?

• Brohoof 1

Ohhhhh right. I thought they had just done another sacrifice or something. Nicely foreshadowed. While this is deplorable, I can't fault you on making the villains depraved and hate-able.

One last thing, can Ezekiel tell this is basically a lost cause?

Also will Ezekiel be really angry at me not burying the raiders that stole Swirly?