Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Fallout Equestria: Endeavor (Reboot)

Defender of Tomorrow

You know, as a Shaman who communes with the benevolent spirits, I already kind of fit that mold.  :okiedokielokie:

You more fit the druid or shaman as you've stated yourself. Your best use is being a book in a figurative sense.

You more fit the druid or shaman as you've stated yourself. Your best use is being a book in a figurative sense.

I understand, I was referring to the more mystically inclined aspect of the white mage, not the healer aspect. Plus, I fight more like a monk in the D&D sense.

• Brohoof 1

I'm kind of waiting for Tia Leaf right now, don't really want to progress too much. Unless you guys think it would be best to introduce her character when we get to ironshod firearms (her character would already be there)

Ironshod seems like a weird place to find her considering she is not one for weapons, but yeah we can wait till she's ready.

• Brohoof 1

Sorry for the delay, there is a lot to fill out!

Out of curiosity, there wouldn't happen to be an easy place to get information on all the Perks, Traits, and TAG! Skills that are being used in this particular roleplay that I can use for reference, is there?

• Brohoof 2

Sorry for the delay, there is a lot to fill out!

Out of curiosity, there wouldn't happen to be an easy place to get information on all the Perks, Traits, and TAG! Skills that are being used in this particular roleplay that I can use for reference, is there?

You'll find all that on the front page of the OOC ^_^

• Brohoof 1

Well, here goes nothing. First draft...away! If anything is incorrect or out of place please let me know and I will attempt to fix it.

Character information:

Name: Loose Leaf
Race: Pegasus
A pale green pegasus mare, with Fuchsia and Magenta hair and mismatched Fuchsia and Sapphire eyes. Due to time and neglect, her mane and tail are disheveled in appearance, and the orange bow that once kept her hair tied has grown pale, limp and ragged. Her once pristine wings have become dirty and filled with broken feathers from disuse.

Statistics:
Action Points: 75
Carry Weight: 150
Critical Chance: 5%
Hit Points: 118
Melee Damage: 2
Skill Rate: 13.5
Unarmed Damage: 0
Natural DT: 0

S.P.E.C.I.A.L.

S: 5
P: 6(+2)
E: 6
C: 6
I: 7
A: 5
L: 5

Skills:
Barter: 20
Battle saddles: 10
Explosives: 10
Firearms: 10
Lockpick: 15
Magical energy weapons: 10
Mechanics: 20
Medicine: 35
Melee: 10
Science: 35
Sneak: 15
Speech: 20
Survival: 35
Unarmed: 15

Perks: Flight (Rank 1)

Traits: Four Eyes, Good Natured

TAG! Skills: Medicine, Science, Survival

Equipment: Pipbuck, Reading Glasses, Worn Lab Coat, Saddlebags for carrying various medical supplies

Background story (optional):

Edited by 'Tia Leaf
  • Brohoof 2

Looks A-OK to me, however, I have one last question for you. Given the nature of your character, wouldn't you want her to be a vault dweller? Or are you going to have her be a typical wastelander?

I had thought about it, given that it would explain why a pegasus is on the ground, and the fact that a Pipboy would probably come in handy. I just did not really have any ideas for what vault she would have been in, and why.

• Brohoof 2

I had thought about it, given that it would explain why a pegasus is on the ground, and the fact that a Pipboy would probably come in handy. I just did not really have any ideas for what vault she would have been in, and why.

Well it could be a sort of "open underground vault stable" fashioned out of a cave with a lake meant to see if pegasi could live in a space big enough to fly in and with enough water to make clouds for housing, but still under the earth.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Doesn't really matter that much, I don't ever hear of a vault 100 in the story either so we can just say she came from this Vault 100, though its just a rough sketch since it would need far more detail than that., detail like what Steel accord just mentioned above ^

Edited by Defender of Tomorrow
  • Brohoof 2

Doesn't really matter that much, I don't ever hear of a vault 100 in the story either so we can just say she came from this Vault 100, though its just a rough sketch since it would need far more detail than that., detail like what Steel accord just mentioned above ^

Stable, they are called stables in Equestria. Don't mind much here, but let's keep to the source material in the RP thread.

Well it could be a sort of "open underground vault stable" fashioned out of a cave with a lake meant to see if pegasi could live in a space big enough to fly in and with enough water to make clouds for housing, but still under the earth.

Sounds reasonable enough to me. Sort of an experiment to try and create a whole, small ecosystem underground in a cave someplace. A home away from home for Pegasi, as it were. I would need to work out some more fiddly details if it ever came up in conversation of course, but that seems like a decent idea to me.

If we are going to roll with that idea I will add a Pipbuck to my list of equipment.

• Brohoof 2

Plus our group needs an innocent stable dweller :D

She and Ezekiel would probably get along well. Ezekiel may have been out for longer, but the Harmony Oasis might as well be a Stable for how removed it is from the Wasteland.

• Brohoof 1

She and Ezekiel would probably get along well. Ezekiel may have been out for longer, but the Harmony Oasis might as well be a Stable for how removed it is from the Wasteland.

Solar would like her too, a fellow pegasus would help her feel better about being down on the surface :P

• Brohoof 1

Yeah, we're gonna roll with it, a stable dweller fits your character very nicely and seems more realistic

Then so it shall be! So when should I post? Or shall I wait until it is easier to merge with the ongoing story?

Don't let her near Hazel for obvious reasons.

Duly noted. I shall have to keep my distance, or at least attempt to try and reason with him. :P

Solar would like her too, a fellow pegasus would help her feel better about being down on the surface :P

I like to think that she would try her hardest to get along with anypony, but I am sure there are those that she may conflict with. After all, she is not really one for hating anything normally, and in this new wasteland a bleeding heart like her may not see it the same way everypony else does.

• Brohoof 2

Then so it shall be! So when should I post? Or shall I wait until it is easier to merge with the ongoing story?

Personally, I would wait, otherwise her just always being there would be a retcon. 

• Brohoof 1

Personally, I would wait, otherwise her just always being there would be a retcon. 

Yeah, that was my thought, I just did not want to keep you guys waiting is all heh. :)

Just let me know when would be an appropriate time, I'll keep my eyes on this thread.

• Brohoof 2

Yeah, that was my thought, I just did not want to keep you guys waiting is all heh. :)

Just let me know when would be an appropriate time, I'll keep my eyes on this thread.

Well so will I. I've posted, not sure who we are waiting for now.

• Brohoof 1