Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Fallout Equestria: Endeavor (Reboot)

Defender of Tomorrow

@@Defender of Tomorrow

Hey I think I'm gonna drop out of the RP, sorry but I feel it's unfair to slow you all down with how busy I am atm as well as I'm having trouble keeping up to actually know what's going on. Because as far as I see it I will be busy for at least the next few weeks to a month, it was fun Roleplaying with you all and maybe if there is an open spot when I'm not so busy I'll rejoin :)

you can just say he walked off without any pony noticing, the fact he didn't want any involvement with such beings. He will return to Ponyville after acquiring some parts so if I rejoin in the future he can be there or possibly tossed in a ditch somewhere after pissing off the raiders there :P

• Brohoof 4

So...I assume that it is too late to join in on this then?

I would not want to intrude upon your small close-knit group and mess with the dynamic, but I saw this and was curious, given that I have recently been absorbed into Fallout and of course the Equestrian version. Something about it truly engaging, and I have been interested in a roleplay about it.

• Brohoof 1

I don't see why not :P

Who do you plan to enter? :D

That there lies the problem. It has been a few years since I have properly roleplayed, since my life took a turn for the worse, but as it has been picking up I have been meaning to get back into it, as it was something that I really enjoyed doing.

Since I am fairly rusty, I am a bit unsure of requirements or how to build a proper character for the universe. I would most likely require a tad bit of help to get back on my hooves. Though I would probably attempt to restructure my OC for it. Though if all that is too much trouble, then I that is fine, and I do not mean to be a pest. As I said, I was mostly just curious about this. :)

• Brohoof 1

That there lies the problem. It has been a few years since I have properly roleplayed, since my life took a turn for the worse, but as it has been picking up I have been meaning to get back into it, as it was something that I really enjoyed doing.

Since I am fairly rusty, I am a bit unsure of requirements or how to build a proper character for the universe. I would most likely require a tad bit of help to get back on my hooves. Though I would probably attempt to restructure my OC for it. Though if all that is too much trouble, then I that is fine, and I do not mean to be a pest. As I said, I was mostly just curious about this. :)

I'd be happy to help you out in PM if you like ^_^

There's a small guide thingy on the front page of the thread too :P

I'd be happy to help you out in PM if you like ^_^

There's a small guide thingy on the front page of the thread too :P

@,

Well you are certainly welcome to join and like Cob, if you need help with the character concept, I would be willing to help. 

The help would be greatly appreciated. As I said, I am pretty rusty so it kind of feels like I am starting to learn how to roleplay all over again haha. That is of course, only if everypony else here is alright with me joining sort of, mid adventure.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Well I'm not exactly looking for a two-paragraph response for roleplaying, just as long as I can understand what your character is doing is most important.

Here is the character application sheet,

Character information:

Name:

Race:

Appearance:

Statistics:

Action Points:

Carry Weight:

Critical Chance:

Hit Points:

Melee Damage:

Skill Rate:

Unarmed Damage:

Natural DT:

S.P.E.C.I.A.L.

S:
P:
E:
C:
I:
A:
L:

Skills:

Barter:

Battle saddles:

Explosives:

Firearms:

Lockpick:

Magical energy weapons:

Mechanics:

Medicine:

Melee:

Science:

Sneak:

Speech:

Survival:

Unarmed:

Perks:

Traits:

TAG! Skills:

Equipment:

Background story (optional):

Edited by Defender of Tomorrow

The help would be greatly appreciated. As I said, I am pretty rusty so it kind of feels like I am starting to learn how to roleplay all over again haha. That is of course, only if everypony else here is alright with me joining sort of, mid adventure.

Well mid-adventure might be a problem, but there are organic ways to introduce you to the story. Like we meet you sometime later like the next town.

That depends though on who your character is. What is he or she like in the canon Equestria setting? That will give us an idea of who the counterpart is after the Megaspells hit.

Edited by Steel Accord
  • Brohoof 1

Well I'm not exactly looking for a two-paragraph response for roleplaying, just as long as I can understand what your character is doing is most important.

Here is the character application sheet,

Alright. I was not sure what your writing requirements were. :) I shall work on filling out a sheet promptly. Thank you.

Well mid-adventure might be a problem, but there are organic ways to introduce you to the story. Like we meet you sometime later like the next town.

That depends though on who your character is. What is he or she like in the canon Equestria setting? That will give us an idea of who the counterpart is after the Megaspells hit.

Yeah, arriving in the middle of a story is rather difficult. I apologize for that. I had not really noticed this topic sooner.

I usually use my ponysona, Loose Leaf, for most everything, and just try to work her into whatever universe she is participating in. In a normal setting, Leaf is an apothecary of sorts. She specializes in making potions, remedies, and teas from various flora and fungi.

Edited by 'Tia Leaf
  • Brohoof 2

Yeah, arriving in the middle of a story is rather difficult. I apologize for that. I had not really noticing this topic sooner.   I usually use my ponysona, Loose Leaf, for most everything, and just try to work her into whatever universe she is participating in. In a normal setting, Leaf is an apothecary of sorts. She specializes in making potions, remedies, and teas from various flora and fungi.

Actually, that can work quite well in Fallout Equestria. Remember Xenith and her Zebra alchemy? No reason Loose Leaf could not do something like it. In fact, it's in the PnP rules that you can make a character skilled in it. 

• Brohoof 1

Actually, that can work quite well in Fallout Equestria. Remember Xenith and her Zebra alchemy? No reason Loose Leaf could not do something like it. In fact, it's in the PnP rules that you can make a character skilled in it. 

You make a fair point. I tend to keep away from combat oriented roles (as I am not very good at them usually), and take up more of the mantle of the White Mage in most things. I shall get to filling out my character sheet here after work.

• Brohoof 2

You make a fair point. I tend to keep away from combat oriented roles (as I am not very good at them usually), and take up more of the mantle of the White Mage in most things. I shall get to filling out my character sheet here after work.

I would suggest then trying to sort of hybridize Xenith's and Velvet's skills, zebra "supernaturals" alchemy plus the more Apollonian medical studies of Equestria could make for some potent healing and utility abilities.

Edited by Steel Accord
  • Brohoof 1