Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Fallout Equestria: Endeavor (Reboot)

Defender of Tomorrow

You can post again if you wish, we're trying to meet up at ironshod firearms when possible.

Hazels got a lovely trip ahead of him to get there, raiders and talons oh my.

• Brohoof 1

Just posted, my last Intelligence check failed which is annoying 

Wait your rolling your stats against actions like dungeons and dragons? Cause if you are I give you props man.

• Brohoof 1

Wait your rolling your stats against actions like dungeons and dragons? Cause if you are I give you props man.

no coin flip, unless my stats are lower then 5, then I do a different system 

If its 10,9 or 1/0 then I generally just notice or not notice. I could flip a coin 10 times for a head but i eventually will not get one... ten times.

For the Intelligence check and Perception check i simply tossed the coin and mainly got heads so it was successful, the final one i only got tails so it was unsuccessful.  

If my coin flip was successful for the last intelligence check then she would have noticed something that would lead her to the conclusion that Swirly was being carried to ironshod firearms. Since it failed shes instead deduced from the tracks that it leads towards that area.

no coin flip, unless my stats are lower then 5, then I do a different system 

If its 10,9 or 1/0 then I generally just notice or not notice. I could flip a coin 10 times for a head but i eventually will not get one... ten times.

For the Intelligence check and Perception check i simply tossed the coin and mainly got heads so it was successful, the final one i only got tails so it was unsuccessful.  

If my coin flip was successful for the last intelligence check then she would have noticed something that would lead her to the conclusion that Swirly was being carried to ironshod firearms. Since it failed shes instead deduced from the tracks that it leads towards that area.

Really cool system to do things in the rp, I just leave it to common sense for encounters. Like is their weapon strong enough to go through my armor before mine do the same to theirs.

Really cool system to do things in the rp, I just leave it to common sense for encounters. Like is their weapon strong enough to go through my armor before mine do the same to theirs.

Yep adds a bit more chance to the mix, best way to stop characters being OP.

Still if one chance to do something that key to role play, I will think of another way to do the same key part. 

Just like my last post, the Intelligence test failed so she couldn't determine the bag that held Swirly was from ironshod firearms. She could however instead follow the drag marks which led towards ironshod firearms, since you can't exactly ignore a drag track, even with low perception you would have to be basically blind to miss that. So it doesn't mess with the rp much.

Now lets do some serious RP's. While listening to the correct music of course. 

Lavender running music

Edited by UnicornFilly
  • Brohoof 1

Confirmed for movie soundtrack

You find yourself in a three way stand off between two other wastelanders. Each of you has found something you wanted however there wasn't enough to go around. Drawing your guns you aim at each other and anxiously wait on who'll make the first move. Your fingers on the trigger and before you can pull it, "COME ON AND SLAM AND WELCOME TO THE JAM!!!!"

• Brohoof 1

You find yourself in a three way stand off between two other wastelanders. Each of you has found something you wanted however there wasn't enough to go around. Drawing your guns you aim at each other and anxiously wait on who'll make the first move. Your fingers on the trigger and before you can pull it, "COME ON AND SLAM AND WELCOME TO THE JAM!!!!"

EVERYPONY GET UP, IT'S TIME TO SLAM NOW~

Steel, I'm not quite sure how you got those numbers, but we're all starting with all our skills at 15(because thats how fallout NV did it and I was going insane on how to calculate my own skills).The tag skills are the only ones that should be at 30.

I'll fix them later when I port it to the doc.

Steel, I'm not quite sure how you got those numbers, but we're all starting with all our skills at 15(because thats how fallout NV did it and I was going insane on how to calculate my own skills).The tag skills are the only ones that should be at 30.

If you're talking about the mechanic skill I crunched the numbers in a fallout new vegas character creator and with my 8 intelligence I did in fact get 21. Remember your special stats do give bonuses to your skill points so yeah.

Edited by Ranger22

Man, i`d love to join this RP... Sadly, i`m going into the navy in 8 days so that's not really much of an option. Best of luck to all of you though!

Best of luck to you as well amigo

Just posted, should be good. Song for this post

Note: each post Lavender's going to take -5 damage. Somepony get her a doctor. 

Love the post, but I don't think pulling out the knife was the best course of action hehe.

• Brohoof 1

Best of luck to you as well amigo

Love the post, but I don't think pulling out the knife was the best course of action hehe.

Ya well a mothers rage sacrifices her own preservation for that of her young.

Fun fact in regards to my last post, the reason Shaolin Kung Fu forms often start or have parts where your hand is pointed upwards, is because monks could fend off an attacker with one hand while continuing to pray with the other.

Edited by Steel Accord
  • Brohoof 1

Fun fact in regards to my last post, the reason Shaolin Kung Fu forms often start or have parts where your hand is pointed upwards, is because monks could fend off an attacker with one hand while continuing to pray with the other.

Now that is multitasking

• Brohoof 2