Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Fallout Equestria: Endeavor (Reboot)

Defender of Tomorrow

I know, I know, but they could've just been a little less snobbish about it

I wasn't trying to 'break canon' or whatever, I was simply trying something different to see if it worked

Hold on, how was being snobbish and stopping your fun? I even said that he could have said his point nicer. Defender speaks the truth, we're just trying to stick to the canon.

If we were RPing in regular Equestria and you submitted a human character that was British SAS, wouldn't you understand why someone might have a problem there?

Unfortunately that's how text comes out as, snobbish. Nobody is stopping you from trying to try something new, but they were trying to just help you do it right. Like for one, sometimes I don't roleplay NPCs correctly, like when this rp first started, I should have roleplayed Raiders to be more scummy, brutal and far less intelligent than what I originally rp'd them to be. 

Hold on, how was being snobbish and stopping your fun? I even said that he could have said his point nicer. Defender speaks the truth, we're just trying to stick to the canon.

If we were RPing in regular Equestria and you submitted a human character that was British SAS, wouldn't you understand why someone might have a problem there?

Yes but I wouldn't submit a character like that because that would be outlandish

Look, I'm sorry, the way he said his point was kind of condescending and it bothered me, plus I haven't been sleeping well lately so I'm a bit irritable, so apologies for that as well

I'll alter my character so it fits in better

• Brohoof 1

Yes but I wouldn't submit a character like that because that would be outlandish

Look, I'm sorry, the way he said his point was kind of condescending and it bothered me, plus I haven't been sleeping well lately so I'm a bit irritable, so apologies for that as well

I'll alter my character so it fits in better

Yeah it bothered me too, hence why I said,

he does have a point even if he could have said it a bit nicer.

I just didn't want you to feel like even if I agreed with his point that I was attacking you. 

• Brohoof 1

Yeah it bothered me too, hence why I said,

I just didn't want you to feel like even if I agreed with his point that I was attacking you. 

Well I'm sorry, you didn't deserve that

We cool?

• Brohoof 1

Jeez the chat got convoluted so quickly. Just for the sake of me not going crazy on trying to figure out stuff, on your next posts please just put the characters you want to enter.

Sorry, what's the format for entry again?

(edited)

Character information:

Name: Chip Circuit

Race: Unicorn

Appearance:

Statistics:

Action Points:

Carry Weight: 180

Critical Chance:

Hit Points: 14

Melee Damage: NA

Skill Rate: 15

Unarmed Damage: 14

Natural DT: 0

S.P.E.C.I.A.L.

S: 4
P: 8
E: 4
C: 4
I: 10
A: 6
L: 4

Skills: 15/15

Barter: 16

Battle saddles: 7

Explosives: 14

Firearms: 21

Lockpick: 19

Magical energy weapons: 43

Mechanics: 46

Medicine: 33

Melee: 6

Science: 50

Sneak: 15

Speech: 16

Survival: 16

Unarmed: 6

Perks:

Traits: Good natured- barter, repair, medicine, science, speech, survival +5 combat skills -5

Trigger Discipline- Firearms +10

TAG! Skills: Science(CM), Repair, energy weapons

Equipment: Basic leather armor – DT: 6 Light WT: 15

Magical Energy Rifle – DMG: 20+ AP: 20 Mag: 24 Ammo: MFC WT: 8 (range: long Rifle)

Saddle Bag

Goggles

Spells (versatility 5):

Light

Telekinesis

Organize: automatically reorganizes inventory for duration of spell, putting useful items in easy access.

Phase: Allows caster to make an object intangible, if used on equipment requires a science check. If successful the equipment provides no DT.

Sculpt: Able to sculpt inanimate simple material

Summon Object: Allows caster to predetermine an item to be summoned to them, cannot be used on items larger then caster.

Edited by Chip Circuit

(edited)

Crackshot

Character information:

Name: Crackshot

Appearance: Crackshot is an inch or so taller than the average pony, and of average weight for a wastelander. His coat is a pale light blue and incredibly messy, as are his curly black mane and tail. He has purple eyes, circled with dark rings due to lack of sleep.

Statistics:

Action Points: 83

Carry Weight: 220

Critical Chance: 5%

Hit Points: 235

Melee Damage: 3.5

Skill Rate: 13

Unarmed Damage: 2

S.P.E.C.I.A.L.

S: 7
P: 4
E: 7
C: 5
I: 6
A: 6
L: 5

Skills:

Barter: 15

Battle saddles: 15

Explosives: 15

Firearms: 30

Lockpick: 15

Magical energy weapons: 15

Mechanics: 15

Medicine: 15

Melee: 30

Science: 15

Speech: 15

Survival: 15

Unarmed: 30

Perks: 

Traits: Heavy Hoofed, Trigger Discipline

TAG! Skills: Firearms, Melee, Unarmed

Equipment: Leather Armour, Persuasion (Combat Shotgun), Reason (Lead Pipe), Zari's Pendant

Spells: Telekinesis

Solar Dust

Character information:

Name: Solar Dust

Race: Pegasus

Appearance: Right here

Statistics:

Action Points: 86

Carry Weight: 200

Hit Points: 155

Melee Damage: 2.5

Skill Rate: 12.5

Unarmed Damage: 1.25

S.P.E.C.I.A.L.

S: 5
P: 8
E: 3
C: 7
I: 5
A: 7

Skills:

Battle saddles: 30

Firearms: 15

Lockpick: 30

Magical energy weapons: 30

Melee: 15

Unarmed: 15

Perks: Power Armour Training

Traits: Small Frame, Trigger Discipline

TAG! Skills: Battle saddles, Magical energy weapons, Lockpick

Equipment: Enclave Power Armour, Personal Music Player, Scavenged PipBuck

*prays that I've done this right since I spent over an hour on it*

Edited by Unicorncob

(edited)

Character information:

Name: Ezekiel

Race: Zebra

Appearance: Ezekiel is surprisingly well groomed when compared to the typical Wasteland Wanderer, no pipbuck though so he's clearly not from a stable. His stripes are very brightly colored both gleaming white and shimmering black. He wears his mane in braided dreadlocks with a few beads here and there. He typically wears a cloak when traveling and a necklace with a sun pendant.

Statistics:

Action Points: 80

Carry Weight: 230

Critical Chance: 7

Hit Points: 240

Melee Damage: 4

Skill Rate: 11.5

S.P.E.C.I.A.L.

S: 8
E: 7
C: 6
I: 3
A: 5
L: 7

Skills:

Barter: 50

Battle saddles: 17

Explosives: 10

Firearms: 12

Lockpick: 10

Magical energy weapons: 10

Mechanics: 8

Medicine: 38

Melee: 55

Science: 8

Sneak: 12

Speech: 48

Survival: 45

Unarmed: 51

Perks: Foal at Heart

Traits: Spiritually Awakened, Shaman

TAG! Skills: Melee, Unarmed, Barter

Equipment: Cloak, Talisman of Hope [light], Khalid - Zebra Sword (Scimitar), saddlebag, Shepherd's Staff

Background story (optional): Ezekiel was born to a small community based in and around the grove where the Tree of Harmony stood. They called themselves "the Treeminders." The harmonious community meant the magic from the tree kept the dangers of the Everfree Forest at bay while those very dangers also kept out the predations of the Wasteland. So the Harmony Oasis had been very much undisturbed and isolated. Nevertheless, the occasional lost soul stumbled their way through the Everfree Forest and found this little paradise in Hell, from an orphaned filly to a Steel Ranger ex-pat. The Treeminders were always eager to welcome new members into their circle if they wished to stay.

Ezekiel was also the first born of the community itself. Taking this as a good sign, Archdruid Birchbeer decided Ezekiel would be his eventual successor. The nascent leader was trained in the ways of the shaman as well as the Rising Sun Style, a pre-war martial art that was a variation of the more famous Fallen Caesar Style created by Zebra immigrants to Equestria who incorporated their new home's ideals into a new art form. As he grew and was trained, Ezekiel was beloved and respected by his entire extended family. The Zebra stallion hoped to one day repay that love by serving them to the best of his ability.

Unfortunately, a pony named Grifter took advantage of the Treeminder's hospitality. Feigning weakness, Grifter stole their most holy relic and left when nopony was looking. No mere golden calf, this enchanted item was a gift from the Tree of Harmony itself. It contained talismans for water, heat, food, and other necessities, as well as kept the tree itself alive and strong as long as harmony existed around the reliquary. With the relic stolen, the Tree of Harmony's magic began to weaken . . . and the plunder vines began to appear at the edges of the oasis.

It seemed the Powers that Be granted Ezekiel his wish to serve his home much sooner and in a wildly different way then he thought. With the others either being too young or too elderly to venture forth into the Everfree Forest and the Wasteland beyond, Ezekiel packed what he needed, steeled himself, and left the only home he ever knew to reclaim the stolen holy object. The son of the Oasis was not left with nothing however. Lint, the Steel Ranger ex-pat forged him a sword that was then blessed by the Archdruid, and a pendant bearing the image of the Sun Goddess was bound to a light spirit so that he would never lose hope in the dark of the Wasteland.
Edited by Steel Accord
  • Brohoof 1

They should already come with the training perk. And I suppose we could change it up for one perk, seeing as our enclave friends here start with one.

Yeah, that'd be fair :P

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Character information:

Name: Hazelnut

Race: Earth pony

Appearance: Hazelnut is average of height but well built. He has a khaki colored coat and black mane and beard.A large scar goes through his face.

Statistics:

Action Points: 80

Carry Weight: 210

Hit Points: 220

Melee Damage: 3

Skill Rate: 14

S.P.E.C.I.A.L.

S: 6
P: 5
E: 6
C: 5
I: 8
A: 5

Skills:

Battle saddles: 30

Explosives: 30

Mechanics: 21

Melee: 17

Science: 36

Survival: 17

Unarmed: 17

Perks:Power armor training

Traits: Wild wasteland, Bloody mess

TAG! Skills:Explosives, Science, Battlesaddles

Equipment:Steel ranger power armor, Grenade machinegun,Missile pod,Ammunition, Family locket, fancy lad snack cakes

Story: Hazel nut was born in the city of Fillydelphia in the safety of a steelranger bunker. Growing up he was taught the standard views and goals of the pre-war militant group. Eventually he was knighted and cast out into the fray with a suit of power armor and heavy weaponry. For years Hazel scavenged the ruins and fought off any who would oppose his goals. Luckily for him he survived long enough to earn the honorary title of paladin and even meet the love of his life. Now Hazel combs the ruins of Equestria for surviving technology occasionally with a squad of knights at his disposal. 

Edited by Ranger22

(edited)

Character information:

Name: Ellieum "Captain" Loyce

Appearance: White coat, Red braided mane/Tail, Fiery red eyes.

Well i wanted to change up things a bit so I started with my other character. I'll finish the rest of her sheet tomorrow. Oh and the RP is up, so feel free to post! Also adding the rp link to the first post.

https://mlpforums.com/topic/134483-fallout-equestria-endeavor-reboot/

Edited by Defender of Tomorrow
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)

Ohhhh K, Can I have two OC's?

Edited: Think it is ok now, DT cannot be done since i've got no damage to caculate.

Character information:

Name: Lavander

Race: Earth Pony

Appearance: Lavender coloured coat with a white mane. Has blue eyes, regular pony size. Cutiemark is a plant. 

Statistics:

Action Points: 6

Carry Weight: 175 Ibs

Critical Chance: 3%

Hit Points: 120 HP

Melee Damage: 3

Skill Rate: 16

Unarmed Damage: 0.65

S.P.E.C.I.A.L.

S: 6
P: 7
E: 1
C: 3
I: 6
A: 4
L: 3

Skills:

Battle saddles: 15

Melee: 15

Unarmed: 15

Perks: Animal Friend

Traits: Good Natured, Medicine

TAG! Skills: First Aid, Science, Repair

Equipment: 

Tent
Water Canister
Food Rations
Ak-47
50x 7.62*39mm rounds
Swirly (make sure i don't lose that)

Character information:

Name: Swirly 

Race: Earth pony

Appearance: Smaller version of her mother, Lavender coloured coat with a white mane, white swirls for her tail. Has yellow eyes

Statistics:

Action Points: 15

Carry Weight: 75 Ibs

Hit Points: 200 HP

Melee Damage: 1

Skill Rate: 13

Unarmed Damage: 0.5

S.P.E.C.I.A.L.

S: 2