Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Fallout Equestria: Endeavor (Reboot)

Defender of Tomorrow

That would be today. I'm not going to accept any new applicants unless they have someone to vouch for them and will be dedicated. As much as I hate doing and saying this, whenever someone leaves the roleplay it's really detrimental not only to the other players but to the storyline. I know sometimes people have issues or other real life obligations, and those can't be avoided so they must drop out, but for people that just "drop out" for no good reason (and I've had a lot of those in the past), I just can't afford to let people join in the roleplay that easily anymore.

• Brohoof 2

he had made the most obvious observation anypony, or in his case Zebra could make.

Wow, thanks.  >_> Forgive me for posting.

"That still doesn't mean that the lower floors have been picked clean"

I didn't even say that out loud! That part wasn't in quotations.

I think that was a more in-character statement :wacko:

It could have been. I just thought pointing out a safe hiding place and essentially thinking me thick for it was especially uncalled for even in-character. I get that most of us are playing one variation of bitter, friendless jerk or another.

Never mind, ignore me.

• Brohoof 1

It could have been. I just thought pointing out a safe hiding place and essentially thinking me thick for it was especially uncalled for even in-character. I get that most of us are playing one variation of bitter, friendless jerk or another.

Never mind, ignore me.

Our guys will warm up to each other soon :D

Yeah I am getting that very hostile feeling from most of them.

To be fair, they are a bunch of strangers in an unforgiving land. Generally one does not instantly become close with ponies they just met, and sort of need to be wary. If they aren't they get robbed, or killed. I mean, sure if you plan on forming a group there needs to be some trust, but it isn't a bad idea to keep an eye on your companions.

• Brohoof 2

To be fair, they are a bunch of strangers in an unforgiving land. Generally one does not instantly become close with ponies they just met, and sort of need to be wary. If they aren't they get robbed, or killed. I mean, sure if you plan on forming a group there needs to be some trust, but it isn't a bad idea to keep an eye on your companions.

No yeah, not saying it isn't justified and I certainly prefer it to some Fo:E RPs I've done in the past where the characters felt more like completely modern ponies just dropped into the Wasteland. (Yes really.)

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

So the post order would be, Me, @Steel Accord, @Unicorncob, @Ranger22 and . If you guys don't feel like your character has anything to add or say,ect say something in the ooc so we know you're skipping your turn. Also, if you feel like you want to respond even though it's not your 'turn' say so here so we know!

Edited by Defender of Tomorrow
  • Brohoof 2

@

You wanna post? :P

Ah yes! Terribly sorry. I shall get on that right away.

So the post order would be, Me, @Steel Accord, @Unicorncob, @Ranger22 and . If you guys don't feel like your character has anything to add or say,ect say something in the ooc so we know you're skipping your turn. Also, if you feel like you want to respond even though it's not your 'turn' say so here so we know!

Noted. I shall keep that in mind then.

• Brohoof 2