Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Fallout Equestria: Endeavor (Reboot)

Defender of Tomorrow

(edited)

@redshell Looks better now, however, just a reminder that any SPECIAL below 5 will incur penalties, however they won't be as harsh as a SPECIAL at 1. Looks good to go.

Just fix your traits and just for the roleplay's sake have the laser rifle broken. I don't exactly want everyone starting off with extremely good weaponry, other than that you're good to go now. We're using the fallout handbook, I believe you can find the correct traits there and it should be linked on the first post.

Edited by Defender of Tomorrow

@redshell Looks better now, however, just a reminder that any SPECIAL below 5 will incur penalties, however they won't be as harsh as a SPECIAL at 1. Looks good to go.

Just fix your traits and just for the roleplay's sake have the laser rifle broken. I don't exactly want everyone starting off with extremely good weaponry, other than that you're good to go now. We're using the fallout handbook, I believe you can find the correct traits there and it should be linked on the first post.

Edited. https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/allegory-foe-r8890

Also I'm a bit mixed about the "all skills on 15" part, since it's basically setting up the skills of an all-5 SPECIAL player, which means at most 30 points lost, which isn't very much even if you're trying to balance out skills.

Personally I would like it more if we set up skills and SPECIAL like in the games, but let SPECIAL hard-cap skills, which should prevent someone from min-maxing skills. The hypothetical cap is 50 on skills if the SPECIAL is 0; each SPECIAL point increases the cap by 5 skill points (Luck ignores the skill ceiling when you increase it through Intense Training or other gear, and gear that decreases or increases your SPECIAL does not affect the ceiling.) So, if you have a END of 8, your skill cap on Unarmed and Survival is 90. If you have a AGI of 3, your skill cap on Guns and Sneak is 65.

This should generally keep people from dumping skills with low SPECIAL. Can't have Melee 85 if you don't have STR 7 now. :P

Also, I drew Allegory.

• Brohoof 1

Sounds like an excellent proposal, though my counter-proposal would be that each SPECIAL point allots 10 points for that skill. so 3 END would net you to allocate up to 30 points on Unarmed and Survival. MIN-MAXING should accurately reflect a character's gauge of their mastery of skills and I think that this would help to communicate that.

Sounds like an excellent proposal, though my counter-proposal would be that each SPECIAL point allots 10 points for that skill. so 3 END would net you to allocate up to 30 points on Unarmed and Survival. MIN-MAXING should accurately reflect a character's gauge of their mastery of skills and I think that this would help to communicate that.

But the issue it that the skills aren't [/i]completely[/i] focused on one SPECIAL, and generally very few characters would have their skills below 10, mostly because of the sheer amount of requirements needed to do so (STR 1, LCK 1,and Good Natured required to place Melee below 0; because of game mechanics, though, it caps off at 2.)

Therefore the hard cap for SPECIALs 1 and 2 directly contradicts the main system (and literally blocks off tagging, too)...which is why I set the "base cap" at 50 in the first place. Supposedly the modification buffs LCK as well (+1 to all skills each LCK point instead of pitifully each two, and increases the skill cap in effect), so you don't need INT 10 to get 100 Science; if you max out LCK, you only need 8 INT, or if you just went average 5 LCK, then 9 INT. This allows a bit of freedom and power to LCK-based characters (most of these characters will have another above-average SPECIAL so they're actually effective, though).

So, not only does the 50-system allow some SPECIAL-skill deviation to some extent and prevent some potential arguments for setting low caps, but now you don't need all of the SPECIAL to do good on something. Also, buffed LCK.

Hello

Name:Flamestreak or Flame
Race: Pegasus
Appearance: A very dirty Red coated pony with a yellow and orange mane. Has a slave collar around his neck

Statistics:
Action Points:200
Carry Weight:160
Critical Chance:5%
Hit Points: 200
Melee Damage:7
Skill Rate:15
Unarmed Damage:17
Natural DT:0
S: 5
P: 4
E: 8
C: 5
I: 5
A: 9
L:4
Barter:15
Battle saddles:15
Explosives:15
Firearms:15
Lockpick:15
Magical energy weapons:15
Mechanics:15
Medicine:15
Melee:17
Science:15
Sneak:30
Speech:21
Survival: 35
Unarmed:30

Perks: Black Stallion and Tough hide

Traits: Stable Dweller and Ex-Slave

TAG! Skills: Survival, Unarmed, Sneak

Equipment:Pip-Buck (Decent/Out of shape) knife, Two pistols, Gray hoodie

Edited by KingF1@m31990

(edited)

I think I might implement that into the rp

This guy is also a-okay for the roleplay, we discussed it through PM's. 

Also, we should really discuss what would be a good spot to introduce you guys into the roleplay.

Edited by Defender of Tomorrow
  • Brohoof 1

I think I might implement that into the rp

This guy is also a-okay for the roleplay, we discussed it through PM's. 

Also, we should really discuss what would be a good spot to introduce you guys into the roleplay.

Allie would probably be wandering around and notice the gunfight between the raiders and the three mares.

Oooooh boy hey guys I'm back, my family is keeping quiet and my work is currently not as much of a hassle as it used to be. So I'm glad to say Hazel will return if you allow me. 

• Brohoof 1

Good!

Also am I the only one in this RP that has not finished reading fallout: Equestria yet?

Well I don't know about the others but I finished my fair share of fallout equestria stories, the original included. I highly recommend you get to finishing the story it's really good.

• Brohoof 1

Well I don't know about the others but I finished my fair share of fallout equestria stories, the original included. I highly recommend you get to finishing the story it's really good.

I'm currently on chapter 20 but I haven't read it in awhile so I might 're-read some of it later

Oh boy the story after chapter 20 in the original is where it starts to get grand, also horizons is pretty darn big and I wouldn't recommend a large story like that unless ya got time and like the characters. Another story of similar length to Horizons I really enjoyed was Murky number 7

• Brohoof 2

Oh boy the story after chapter 20 in the original is where it starts to get grand, also horizons is pretty darn big and I wouldn't recommend a large story like that unless ya got time and like the characters. Another story of similar length to Horizons I really enjoyed was Murky number 7

I should be able to handle project horizons. It can't be that long right? The story for the original has been great so far.

I've started Murky...though I couldn't get too far into it, it was too heartwrenching :(

Good luck with 78 chapters but I can't stop ya if you wanna, also I can understand how certain people have trouble reading murky number 7. I can assure you it doesn't get any happier, there currently experiencing the battle for fillydelphia right now and it's an amazing work of art if you can stomach the grit.

Emotional?

It's about the hopelessness of slaves trying to survive in Fillydelphia, it's a pretty gut wrenching story with a lot of sick moments, it isn't for the faint of heart.

• Brohoof 1

Good luck with 78 chapters but I can't stop ya if you wanna, also I can understand how certain people have trouble reading murky number 7. I can assure you it doesn't get any happier, there currently experiencing the battle for fillydelphia right now and it's an amazing work of art if you can stomach the grit.

It's about the hopelessness of slaves trying to survive in Fillydelphia, it's a pretty gut wrenching story with a lot of sick moments, it isn't for the faint of heart.

78 chapters ah that's nothing I'll be able to read that in 2 years! #efficient 

• Brohoof 1