Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Fallout Equestria: Endeavor (Reboot)

Defender of Tomorrow

Suit is better :3

Zebra stealth suits existed in the story but they are super duper rare. Hopefully you integrate it well in the story if defender allows it. Stay clear of Hazel he'll probably rip it off your corpse.

• Brohoof 2

Zebra stealth suits existed in the story but they are super duper rare. Hopefully you integrate it well in the story if defender allows it. Stay clear of Hazel he'll probably rip it off your corpse.

How does one find an invisible corpse.

Also if you've read my OC's page you'll know her suit is one of a kind in this universe.

Edited by Vinyl Scratchy DJ
  • Brohoof 1

@

I read your OC page and if I'm correct, wouldn't her background not fit with the roleplay? Also you said her suit is one of a kind, but your spoiler indicates that it is "standard issue" so it couldn't be one of a kind.

Unfortunately, her equipment is far too overpowered to deem as "Starting Gear", same thing goes with her spells. I really like the idea of the implants and what-not, but I cannot accept a character with that type of starting equipment. I would work with you if you would want to revise your character for the rp.

(edited)

My apologies for not posting in the roleplay thread, a combination of writer's block and not wanting to get too far ahead in the roleplay were my reasons. Seeing as hasn't responded I will just assume they dropped out and as for @ feel free to post your starter. However, i would prefer if you started out at Ironshod Firearms so we can all meet up!

Edited by Defender of Tomorrow
  • Brohoof 2

@ feel free to post your starter. However, i would prefer if you started out at Ironshod Firearms so we can all meet up!

Guns! Oh no, how I use these things? :P Haha, I shall think of a reason why she is there. Perhaps she stumbled upon it on accident?

Well I did, until 5 minutes ago when I got accepted into a new rp. See ya!

Can you not participate in more than one roleplay at a time? In any case, take care on your new adventures!

Sorry for not posting guys. Need to catch up on an assignment I stupidly neglected to do during the week.

Work is important, fret not. :)

• Brohoof 2

That would work :P perhaps she's looking for supplies?

That was my thought! I have posted, probably not the best, but I never was good at first posts haha. :P Sorry if it is not quite what you were after, I can edit it if need be.

• Brohoof 1

That was my thought! I have posted, probably not the best, but I never was good at first posts haha. :P Sorry if it is not quite what you were after, I can edit it if need be.

That's a great intro! :D

Now it's up to us to find you :catface:

• Brohoof 1

Can you not participate in more than one roleplay at a time? In any case, take care on your new adventures!

I'm currently in 5 RP's. I mean, if you specifically wanted me to join I would but otherwise..

• Brohoof 1

I'm currently in 5 RP's. I mean, if you specifically wanted me to join I would but otherwise..

Well it's up to you, we'd be happy to have you :D

Let's not weight the guy down. One is hard enough, two is straining it, but five? No need to add one more to his load.

• Brohoof 1