Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

MLP on Netflix

Fenrir

It's only thanks to a combination of it coming to Netflix, and Youtube, that I got to so easily watch all the first two seasons. Can't wait for season 2 to come out on it~

Damn parents, Y U so stingy?

Netflix is the most amazing thing ever created and my parents spend more than $8 a month on movies anyway. Question: If I hooked up my laptop to my tv, would it keep it's quality?

*sigh*

I used to have a Netflix account, but it sort of... died. That and the price is starting to become a bit ridiculous. Instead I could just stream ponies to my tv from YouTube with my laptop and an HDMI cable! That's true DIY stuff, there.

(edited)

I noticed this to the other night. I was looking for movies on the wii when I searched for fun 'My little pony'. Sure enough it came up. I was all :o Watched season 1 the whole night popcorn and powerade. (No im not fat)

P.S that video tears me up everytime I see it. :'(

Edited by Derpy Mooves
  • Brohoof 1

I noticed this to the other night. I was looking for movies on the wii when I searched for fun 'My little pony'. Sure enough it came up. I was all :o Watched season 1 the whole night popcorn and powerade. (No im not fat)

Sounds fun x3 More or less what I did, though not all in one night. Watched like 4 episodes back to back for an entire week or two till I was done both seasons. Stayed up SO late doing so >w> Wasworthit.

• Brohoof 1

what, the vid that I posted?