Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Have you skipped any episodes of MLP:FiM?

Paladybug1

Yes and no. I've gone back and rewatched the ones I missed this year, but there was a while I had a lot of episodes I'd never seen.

I left the fandom after season 2 and rejoined right before Magical Mystery Cure, and I never watched The Crystal Empire episodes. I also left in the middle of season 4 and missed several episodes like the Flim and Flam tonic thing, Breezies, and maybe a few others. But now I've gone back and seen them all.

• Brohoof 1

I skip the ones that don't seem interesting to me. Like Bloom and Gloom,Tanks For the Memories,Make New Friends But Keep Discord,The Lost Treasure of Griffinstone,Princess Spike,and Party Pooped.

• Brohoof 1

I only watched about half of Slice of Life before realizing that I would not be able to enjoy that episode. It was almost physically painful to watch because of how much I was cringing at the writers' attempts to shoehorn in as many meme references as they could.

• Brohoof 1

No! Blasphemy!  If ever you skip and episode, the hole will be forever present in your heart until you watch it.  Even if it's a Spike episode :okiedokielokie:

post-34863-0-68499800-1438832642.gif

Edited by Luna_tic
  • Brohoof 4

I've skipped Many Actually,  :lol:. During Season 4 I skipped ''Somepony to watch over me'' because I knew it wasn't story centric. And Unfortunately, this season, I skipped the Pinkie Pie friendship summit episode. Sometimes it's not my fault, because of my Tourettes and OCD.  But usually, if there is an episode that deserves to be skipped, such as ''Twilight Time''. Then usually I skip it. In Season 4, there were a few non-story centric episodes I did watch, such as ''Trade Ya!'', mainly because I was interested in how they were bartering, at the end of the episode, I was almost apalled, because basically I didn't think the episode had a moral, because I don't think that barter is better than money, and that it promoted a bit of communism. The only ''communist'' style aspect of the episode though, was when Applejack and Rarity started pooling in their resources together. Basically, I think that Money is pesonally better than Barter. Apart from that, a lot of non-story centric episodes I watch, and some I skip.

• Brohoof 2

No.
I've actually kind of WANTED to, but I feel that i can't truly and honestly dislike something if I don't watch it fully to the end to be able to judge it fairly.

As such, while I wanted to switch off Equestria girls, Magical mystery cure and The crystal empire mid episode,  I did not.

• Brohoof 2

No, but I really wish I had skipped Slice of Life. It was really just as cringeworthy as I thought it was going to be.

• Brohoof 1